This game is severely underrated.

JGR Gloom

I bought it on a whim when it was half price last week on PSN and I have to say it's my favourite Move game so far (until I get deeper into Dead Space: Extraction, I'm sure).

I didn't like Sports Champions as it was boring and sterile and all of the demos I've tried so far have been "meh" at best (but I haven't tried R.U.S.E. yet). Tumble is entertaining in it's simplicity and intuitiveness. I recommend it for people who like physics or just puzzles in general and has a steady hand.

The trophies aren't really hard to get either, but a few are tricky. The guide suggests a difficulty of 5 or 6, I'd peg it more around 3 or 4. It's just time consuming to get that single gold trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

+1!

I downloaded this game's demo, liked it, downloaded the full game, loved it!

The controls are pretty easy, the difficulty lays in the challenges themselves.

There's a good alternation between game modes (building high - building wide - destroying towers - mirroring light).

Some levels really challenge you (assuming you don't jump right to Youtube to spoil it) to think outside the box, and I found that, most of the levels are not even that linear, there's always a few ways to solve a level. So it doesn't just depend on whether you get it or not, but also on your own creativity.

The multiplayer is pretty good too, even though it took me half a year to find out you can play that with 2 controllers at the same time :p

I bought it on a whim when it was half price last week on PSN and I have to say it's my favourite Move game so far (until I get deeper into Dead Space: Extraction, I'm sure).

I didn't like Sports Champions as it was boring and sterile and all of the demos I've tried so far have been "meh" at best (but I haven't tried R.U.S.E. yet). Tumble is entertaining in it's simplicity and intuitiveness. I recommend it for people who like physics or just puzzles in general and has a steady hand.

The trophies aren't really hard to get either, but a few are tricky. The guide suggests a difficulty of 5 or 6, I'd peg it more around 3 or 4. It's just time consuming to get that single gold trophy.

Alot of Move games have been severely underrated. I have Tumble, Sports Champions, Top Darts and Echochromeii. I love them all. I also have access to Heavy Rain and Hustlekings, and have the demo for the minigolf game, but haven't tried them yet(with the move anyway). I thoroughly enjoyed the demo's for Move Heroes and the Shoot and just can't afford those games yet.

An easy explanation of Tumble if you don't really understand it is this.

its videogame Jenga.

I think alot of the problem with the Move isn't the controller itself, but rather the game companies aren't really sure how to use it yet. I know after the smashing that Move Heroes got in reviews, Sorcery got pushed back, which is a disappointment cause thats one I'm really looking forward to.

• 2 months later...
Interesting. You make a thread about the game being underrated, and then you underrate the difficulty of the trophies. It's most of the other trophies that are extremely hard, not the one for building 500m.

But yes, this game is pretty awesome and everyone should at least check out the demo if they have a move. Just don't buy the full version expecting easy trophies; people seem to want to act like it's pretty easy when it's not.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...