"Timber Tower" Help

TheFlyingToaster

Ok so I'm stuck on the level "Timber Tower" in Zone 12. It's the last level I need to complete and I have no idea what to do lol. The only medal in this level is a sequence medal. So I have to arrange to blocks in some kind of order but everything I've tried has been wrong. I even tried by colour because the other sequence level was to do with colour but it didn't work. I took a screenshot so even if you haven't played it you could help if you see something I'm missing.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8479/tumbletimbertowerscreen.jpg

i'm going to number those blocks 1-9 from left to right so that it will be easy to list them.

so maybe try them in this order

3-5-7-1-9-6-4-2-8

i did that order because each block ends with what the next block starts with.

No luck. Also 1 ends with triangle and 9 starts with square. I had thought along the same lines as you but couldn't make them all fit.

give this a try, using the same identification from left to right

3-5-1-7-9-4-6-2-8

the idea behind this is the block you choose to follow the one you start with must have the same icon on it, so 3 = X followed by 5 that contains an X followed by 1 which has a Triangle because the previous allows it as so on...

Edited by TheNukes

give this a try, using the same identification from left to right

3-5-1-7-9-4-6-2-8

the idea behind this is the block you choose to follow the one you start with must have the same icon on it, so 3 = X followed by 5 that contains an X followed by 1 which has a Triangle because the previous allows it as so on...

Tried it, still nothing :(

Edited by TheFlyingToaster

Is there anything on Youtube or in a written guide?

Not that I have found. I haven't seen any other guide yet or vids on youtube. It's the only thing that is really stopping me from 100%. I still have to get some more build height but that is easy.

Edited by TheFlyingToaster

Not that I have found. I haven't seen any other guide yet or vids on youtube. It's the only thing that is really stopping me from 100%. I still have to get some more build height but that is easy.

I still need to Get 'All the glitters' and I'm also stuck on that Puzzle, By the way you could do the simplicity challenge different. blue and purple in the bottom followed by light blue and green, followed by yellow and orange. and red on top... my point is that as long as that one piece is touching the two pieces it must touch it doesn't matter how many other pieces are touching it. so the easier way to build would be by two's.

It's number of edges on the shapes:

Circle = 1

Cross = 2

Triangle = 3

Square = 4

Square + Circle = 4 + 1 = 5

Triangle + Triangle = 3 + 3 = 6

Square + Triangle = 4 + 3 = 7

Square + Square = 4 + 4 = 8

Cross + Square + Triangle = 2 + 4 + 3 = 9

Can't believe how long it took for someone to post this.

Got it on my first try.