So sad!

Raj Koothrappali

That's why I bought it since I figured it would be an easy plat only to find they pulled a Pinball Hall Of Fame with it :mad:

Oh well, now I can grill the wife with some questions and see how "good" she's been :whistle: :rofl:

I thought this shit was going to start and end with Pinball Hall of Fame, but now it looks like the trend is becoming popular. :wtf:

I thought it was required that retailed games have a platinum? Or is it just that they have to have trophies in general?

I honestly believe its based off how much content is in the game. Like this and Pinball don't have nearly as much available replay value as say Infamous or even Sega All-Stars Racing.

I honestly believe its based off how much content is in the game. Like this and Pinball don't have nearly as much available replay value as say Infamous or even Sega All-Stars Racing.

Makes sense. You'd think they'd just let this one be a PSN title though. $40 is steep!

How would they stretch this one out to a platinum list? Get a gold trophy for playing your first round? Ugh.

Here's how: Xbox360Achievements.org - Truth or Lies Achievements

Like said before, on 360, it is actually a "platinum" type game worth 1000 points... I think if it at least had a plat, I could've been happy with how crappy this game was... I mean half the time it gets everything wrong anyways (truths measured as lies and vice versa), so it's not even slightly accurate enough to make it a fun party game for the most part...

Pinball Hall of Fame has tons of replay value, I could play that for hours. I think it's just the overall content and size of the game. I bet any PSN-type game could be released as a disc, but no one wants to do it since digital distribution is cheaper.

Raw deal on the trophies here, I think it's odd they have a full trophy list for 360 but not for PS3. I guess Sony and Microsoft have different assignment criteria for these types of games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i just got this, knew it had no platinum but i got it from Truth or Lies - Someone will get caught PS3 | TheHut.com

for £3.93 and free delivery, so even if it's shit it's some easy trophies and everywhere else is still selling it for £15-£20 so i can easily make a nice profit on it

Thanks for that. I just placed my order too. At that price you can't grumble, and it's even likely that you will make a profit too.

• 2 weeks later...