XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
tuffmuff

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

I thought it was required that retailed games have a platinum? Or is it just that they have to have trophies in general?

Olsen is mean... lost a sig bet

See spoiler for THL team sig
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #12
TIDQ

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Well thank goodness Sony didn't let them stick a platinum trophy on this game just because it's a retail title. This really doesn't deserve one. The trophies they have are a joke enough.

How would they stretch this one out to a platinum list? Get a gold trophy for playing your first round? Ugh.

Platinums (45)
MY ALBUM OF PLATINUMS
^Click^

First to platinum Bakugan: Defenders of the Core on ps3t.org
First to platinum Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (North America version) on ps3t.org
TIDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #13
Raj Koothrappali

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffmuff View Post
I thought it was required that retailed games have a platinum? Or is it just that they have to have trophies in general?
I honestly believe its based off how much content is in the game. Like this and Pinball don't have nearly as much available replay value as say Infamous or even Sega All-Stars Racing.
Raj Koothrappali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
tuffmuff

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO* View Post
I honestly believe its based off how much content is in the game. Like this and Pinball don't have nearly as much available replay value as say Infamous or even Sega All-Stars Racing.
Makes sense. You'd think they'd just let this one be a PSN title though. $40 is steep!

Olsen is mean... lost a sig bet

See spoiler for THL team sig
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
OnceFallen

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIDQ View Post
How would they stretch this one out to a platinum list? Get a gold trophy for playing your first round? Ugh.
Here's how: Xbox360Achievements.org - Truth or Lies Achievements

Like said before, on 360, it is actually a "platinum" type game worth 1000 points... I think if it at least had a plat, I could've been happy with how crappy this game was... I mean half the time it gets everything wrong anyways (truths measured as lies and vice versa), so it's not even slightly accurate enough to make it a fun party game for the most part...

~Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance, to find another one, like you, don't forget your better reason, all your silly risks will bring you down, oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll and then you realize, it's you until you make this easy harder, no one else will care if you're around~
OnceFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #16
aleFH

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Well, sounds like a waster of money, probably gonna take the medal with the same name on Gamespot

aleFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #17
MrPS3Infinity
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

sell it or trade the game in if your not happy about it
MrPS3Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
Azaria

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

It looked kinda amusing from the trailers, but I didn't think it'd be accurate at all. I'm not surprised it didn't have a Platinum, though $40 is a bit much. I almost bought this, but SO glad I didn't.
Azaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #19
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO* View Post
Pinball Hall of Fame has tons of replay value, I could play that for hours. I think it's just the overall content and size of the game. I bet any PSN-type game could be released as a disc, but no one wants to do it since digital distribution is cheaper.

Raw deal on the trophies here, I think it's odd they have a full trophy list for 360 but not for PS3. I guess Sony and Microsoft have different assignment criteria for these types of games.

Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #20
VazzVegas
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Thank you, you poor guys, for playing this and warning the rest of us about it.

So it's my understanding that not only is it $40, but you have to have a mic as well? Do the PS eye or headset work as well?

It's a lot to ask from people to spend this much money on such a shallow game.
VazzVegas is online now   Reply With Quote