Do you mean

ABC_SAN

• 11 months later...
Do you mean that this game is just using the voice to play?

What about deaf player? For example, I am deaf, so I can't play?!

I was thinking to buy it then platinum, but... VOICE trophies?!

Can you tell me something before I buy? Thanks

Even though this is a really old question, I decided to answer it since I've just finished playing Truth or Lies.

Most parts of the game have captions that automatically appear on the screen that will tell you what the voice is instructing you to do. If there are any places where there aren't captions(I don't remember if there are or not) you should be able to get around them by inferring what it wants you to do on screen.

As for the actual questions that it asks, you don't even need to be speaking for it to register a response. You can make any noise and it will count. You can simply blow into the microphone(I did this a few times) or hold the microphone close to your TV's speakers; the game plays music in the background and this will also register as a valid response. So you don't actually need to be able to speak. It even has a visual display showing the sound levels so that you can be sure that it is picking up the your "speech".

The hard part is when you want the game to register a truthful response or a lie; that is a crap shoot when you are speaking clearly and will likely be the same when you are just giving it noise. But with a few tries you should be able to get all of the trophies.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Edited by vikebone