Considering joining, questions...

StayPationt

Hi guys

Sorry to ask for answers to questions that are obviously answered on the site somewhere but not being familiar with the forum set up when it comes to the THL I'm not sure where to look.

When does the next THL start?

How long does it last?

Is there much involved beyond the obvious getting a team together, signing up and syncing regularly?

Is it scored on how many trophies you earn or how many PSN points you go up by?

What happens with things like auto popping trophies or games like MGS3 on both platforms?

Can people in your team all plat the same game or do they have to play different things?

And lastly roughly how many trophies/points does the winning team usually get, just a rough ball park?

Thanks in advance. May have to throw my hat in the ring if I feel like I can swing it.

When does the next THL start?

No idea when. It's now to 1 THL per year. Don't expect it anytime soon.

How long does it last?

2 months. Previously it was 3 months, but they changed it as they decided to remove the play-offs. Here's the update.

Is there much involved beyond the obvious getting a team together, signing up and syncing regularly?

Not really, but you might want to read up on the THL Complete Guide. You wont win by just casually playing games. There are also rules tied to singing up, which you can read here.

The THL Rules will answer most of your questions. These rules will change somewhat with the next THL as you can read in the update I linked earlier.

Can people in your team all plat the same game or do they have to play different things?

You can all play the same games if you want.

And lastly roughly how many trophies/points does the winning team usually get, just a rough ball park?

See the THL Leaderboard Archive and the THL Career Stats.

Edited by Vuule

No idea when. It's now to 1 THL per year. Don't expect it anytime soon.

2 months. Previously it was 3 months, but they changed it as they decided to remove the play-offs. Here's the update.

Not really, but you might want to read up on the THL Complete Guide. You wont win by just casually playing games. There are also rules tied to singing up, which you can read here.

The THL Rules will answer most of your questions. These rules will change somewhat with the next THL as you can read in the update I linked earlier.

You can all play the same games if you want.

See the THL Leaderboard Archive and the THL Career Stats.

Thanks bud. I found some of those links you mentioned after posting and thanks for the extra details. I'll give it some thought.

Yes as Vuule has said, we don't have a date for the next one yet and we're changing the way it's done from previous years. Those links are a good way to get a know how of the rules of it and how we are changing some of them going forward.

Any questions please pm me or another ED and seeing as how you have found your answers, I'll close this. :)