THL 7 Announcement

Moosh

It is with great pleasure I can finally announce to you that THL 7 will start on Monday 1st September 2014 at 4.00pm BST! As there's only a month to go, we're opening Team Sign Up and the Team Finder threads now. Please read the rules included in these threads thoroughly before signing up, as your team will be penalised if any member is found to be breaking them. Each member will need 250 posts to sign up and have joined on or before June 1st 2014.

Thank you for your support and patience, here's to another fantastic THL season! :beer:

If you have any questions, concerns or just want to double check something, any of the Event Director's will be happy to help, you can contact us using the links below:

We know a lot of people have been looking forward to this and there has been uncertainty about how we're going to do things this season, so let's clear some stuff up!

• 6 member teams - it worked great last season so we're deciding to stick with it.
  • Playoffs are staying - A few people requested that we remove the playoff section from THL. We have no plans to do this at the moment as we feel this has added a great aspect of strategy to league, some have argued that it would be unfair if a team had performed great for 2 months only to have real life problems prevent them from competing in the playoffs, I'm afraid that's just how it is, and everyone can be a victim to the unpredictable so we think there's still an even playing field.
  • The 3rd Award - In true THL style, we have the award for the MVP, the winning team and the 3rd award! We have a great plan in store for this season which will be announced shortly. We hope you enjoy it :) But for now here is a clue as to what it could be ;)

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/58621000/jpg/_58621736_grannycloud.jpg

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohoo awesome stuff, going to be interesting for EGX then..hopefully no rivalry in real life during the closing stages :p. So the hint is Grandma's cookies? Ow god I hope its not something like cookie clicker comes to PS3, and you must get 100% in it :rofl:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/256/7/f/1600x900_cookie_clicker_wallpaper_by_cheeyev-d6m6ydv.png

(the cookies will take over your life :scared:)

Edited by BinkUncia

Excellent! Glad to see it will be sticking with the same 6 member teams with two weeks of play-offs format like last season. Excited by the hint of an elderly woman with cookies...I'm thinking older games are going to play a part in this award :think: Look forward to finding out what it is when its revealed.

It seems All but two of The Magical Trophy Hunters are ready for this season! I need confirmation from two of them, but they seemingly will stay anyway.

SO BE PREPARED TO BE STRUCK BY THE MAGIC OF THE HUNTERS!

Eh, going casual this season. :p

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/228/4/3/hyperdimension_neptunia_dance_by_sekkun-d6ifd8t.gif

I can't wait for this season!