THL 6 Announcement

Harry94_

We've had a larger break than usual between the seasons this time round, the reasoning for this was so you guys could chill over the Holiday season and also enjoy the PS4 month of game nights, instead of worrying about earning trophies during a THL season. We've made a few big changes this season, so without further ado...

The competition will start on March 1st, 2014 and sign ups will start on February 1st, 2014. This season instead of the regular 4 player teams, we will have teams of 6 instead. Six Player teams mean even more trophies and even more competition! So we hope this season will be one to remember :D

For anybody trying to put together a team, the relevant Team Sign-Up and Team Finder threads will be up the same time as the sign ups. As with the previous seasons, each and every member is required to have 250 posts and to have been a member for three months.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need to know anything else THL-related, please do not hesitate to contact an Events Director:

Harry94_

THE-123-GAMER

Attack-Trik

Alpha-Cookie

Thank you for your ongoing support. We hope to see as many of you as possible sign up!

Edited by Harry94_

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the answer for this has finally been addressed. Why the change from 4 to 6? Is this to cut down on having extra teams? Should be a little harder for those trying to find members and members leaving mid way.

Looking forward to it now. I called it for starting in march. At least gives me sometime to prepare what titles i'm going to play. Got a week of holidays to put in at work too ;)

Edited by CreativeRhino

6 people? Looks like our team needs to get 2 more people! This will be awesome! I am sure we are willing to take almost anyone. If you need to join a team, you can ask me or anyone else who is in Who Needs Platinums When You can Get lots of bronzes. We are all going at our own paces this season. Six team will be awesome!

6 weeks & counting :whistle: (never mind the 2 days)

6 weeks should hopefully be enough for me to finish Diablo 3 & Dead Island. Then on to some quick & easy shine's. May actually go quite competitive this season depending on team ;) 6 members will shake things up a bit.

Edited by cbchaos67

THL 6 with 6 people teams?!?! Sweet! My team has just me and arrow so far. Wish some of my old THL buddies were still interested.

What are you talking about? I'm still interested, just that last THL there were some real life problems. Not to mention that now I may be looking for a different team I don't know if I want to be a serious competitor or not.

Thanks for the announcement. I was wondering when there would be one. A little annoying the season isn't over the winter but the Spring when the weather gets nicer and things get busier but that's the way it goes I guess. Also, not a fan of the 6 member teams.

Are there going to be playoffs this year or just a regular season? I think I'd actually like no playoffs like Season 5.

What are you talking about? I'm still interested, just that last THL there were some real life problems. Not to mention that now I may be looking for a different team I don't know if I want to be a serious competitor or not.

I was talking about my friends from the first couple THL's. I'd love to team up with you again if you're interested pal, I'll probably be semi casual like normal.

Thanks for the announcement. I was wondering when there would be one. A little annoying the season isn't over the winter but the Spring when the weather gets nicer and things get busier but that's the way it goes I guess. Also, not a fan of the 6 member teams.

Are there going to be playoffs this year or just a regular season? I think I'd actually like no playoffs like Season 5.

Playoffs will return.

I for one am glad for the extra month break. I will be finishing off 13 incomplete games and only playing two new games so I can get to 100 games played/100 games completed/100% with 50 plats - so February will be a nice buffer to get some of that out of the way and if I can get there then I can play whatever I want for the rest of THL!!!!

Thanks for the news and look forward to the mix up with 6 people to a team.