TRON Black Guard Character [free] DLC codes

Blessorship

From MyCokeRewards.com

Take your game to another level. Unlock an exclusive. See what's possible.

Get immersed in the digital world fo TRON: Evolution - The Video Game, with help from Coke Zero®. Here's your chance to get a new character for your TRON: Evolution video game for PS3™, an exclusive just for My Coke Rewards members. When you input this code in the game "unlock" menu, it unlocks an ability to use a special character named Black Guard that's normally not in the game. Are you game?

I don't play this game and got these codes for free. So I beleive they are one time use codes. If they run out ask me, and I can get more.

PLEASE, reply to this post if you take one! If you're not a member and cannot reply, then by all means SIGN UP so you can reply.

It wouldn't hurt to use "Blessorship" as your referrer either. :D

Final note: Do to google trollers and lazy people who don't bother to reply once taking a code I will not add anymore codes to this page. If you try all of the ones listed and it doesn't work it's because of the people mentioned above. I will still give out codes via PM. But again, you have to SIGN UP to this site to be able to do that. Requests via PSN will be ignored.

New codes as of January 21st, 2011:

LMLM-B8NC-Q7RA

9QH9-J2N8-R829

3B6R-GDNP-8H95

LD82-QBNN-5QLT

These codes come courtesy of ecto69... thanks ecto!

Jan 21 2:230pm EST

3 NEW codes

NA3T-9GNN-P274

P64H-EHN5-NRTE

Edited by Blessorship

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blessorship thanks a lot for this vouchers!!!

I gotta say the movie was awesome and the game is just WOOWWW!!!

Thanks a lot again for the codes I took the liberty of using one of them to get a new skin for my game, I used the one beginning with K7H3.

I hope I can found something to give back to the forum thanks again =)

You're all very welcome guys. :) I'm glad you were able to get in early and get some. I removed the ones you claimed. I'll put a few more up tomorrow if there is more demand for them.

i tryed the codes: 6DDK-DMN7-DFRC and NGML-F9NG-796R and they did not work 4 me but i am not sure if it cuz i am in the UK or if they have been used by some1 and they didnt let u no

Either these codes were used by someone and not reported here, or you do have to be in the U.S.A. I can't confirm though. Are you entering the codes in the game? I think that is the only way they will work. If you're using redeem code from PS store or Account Management it probably won't work. You could try one of the other ones that haven't been used yet. If you have the same luck I fear it may be NTSC disc, or U.S.A. PSN only.

Edited by Blessorship

Either these codes were used by someone and not reported here, or you do have to be in the U.S.A. I can't confirm though. Are you entering the codes in the game? I think that is the only way they will work. If you're using redeem code from PS store or Account Management it probably won't work. You could try one of the other ones that haven't been used yet. If you have the same luck I fear it may be NTSC disc, or U.S.A. PSN only.

i will give it a try while i am in the game. i had tryed entering them on the psn but if it still dose not work i will let u no

From MyCokeRewards.com

I don't play this game and got these codes for free. So I beleive they are one time use codes. If they run out ask me, and I can get more.

So here's a little batch of them for now. If you use one please reply to this thread saying which one you used so I can remove it and we don't waste peoples time entering used codes.

Enjoy!

GMLC-9MNR-8E92

I'm gonna take this one here. Thanks very much!

EDIT: It doesn't work. I'm in the US, btw, and there's no place in the game to add the code, only on the PSN. Anytime I click the DLC option on the game, it tells me to go to the PSN.

Edited by kiskanirpaw

I'm gonna take this one here. Thanks very much!

EDIT: It doesn't work. I'm in the US, btw, and there's no place in the game to add the code, only on the PSN. Anytime I click the DLC option on the game, it tells me to go to the PSN.

I removed the one you listed from the main post. Did you try any of the other ones? Please let me know which ones you try. If they are all taken I will get some more.

EDIT: 5 more new codes added. Please reply to this post with which one you took. If you are not a member please sign up to let us know that you've taken a code. It would be nice if you used "Blessorship" as your referrer, if this is the case.

Edited by Blessorship

You need to connect to the Playstation Store and there is a place to add the redeem code from there and add the code and download it.

It will then allow you to use it from inside the game in the multiplayer section.

I tested out my code this morning and it worked 100%.

===

Anyone can setup an account with Coke and then get the code for free , it is a zero cost item.

Here is one more free.

Coke Zero® TRON: Evolution Black Guard Code.

Your digital code is: R927-LQND-D5P6

Edited by ecto69

Hey guys, just so you know; the codes

28M3-DNNH-6D9B

28MK-P4N3-FAQJ

28MM-QANB-B2TF

Are no good. I thought it might be because I was a Canadian resident that they weren't working, but went to the coke rewards website, got my own code and it worked fine (what's that? lied about being an American for free DLC? I don't know what you're talking about *cough*)

But then, the forums here are searchable by Google, so it's no surprise the posted codes have been trolled. If you really want this skin and can't get these codes to work, I suggest going to the coke rewards site and fudging an American address (if you don't have a real american address, that is). Coke has given away other PS3 DLC before, so as long as you opt out of the other contests, you won't be taking away any of the material prizes from the people who can actually win them.

LP95-P7NQ-2724

thanks man I got this one :D

You're welcome, and thank you for reporting which one you took. :)

Jan 21 2:230pm EST

3 NEW codes

GJHP-TGN9-E2LE

NA3T-9GNN-P274

P64H-EHN5-NRTE

Thanks ecto69! I will add these to the front page and list you as the one who has contributed them if you wish.