Is it good?

SoulFry

I've only played Multiplayer so far, so I can't really comment on the story yet. But, the multiplayer is pretty fun. Graphics are pretty solid, but the camera angles suck sometimes. The light cycle controls are a bit screwy, but not so bad once you get the hang of it. The hand to hand combat is pretty cool and you can get some nice upgrades, but prepare to get wrecked until you get to level 30-40 or so, once you get a lot of upgrades.

Okay, thx that sounds not so bad after all ;)

Please inform me about the Story (spoilerfree) once you get to it :)

Finished the story mode last night. Seemed to be more of an offshoot to me, than a direct bridge between the original Tron and Legacy (from what I understand it is supposed to be...). It's decent, but nothing spectacular unless you are a huge Tron fan. I'm just glad they didn't touch the new movie and spoil anything for me before I see it.

Huge Tron Fan? ... THATS MEE :DDDD

well thanks ... will search some stores for the best offer :)

Game is great but not very challenging, you will love the story as you're a fan of the original film. To describe it it's like they made a 30 minute prequel into a video game think sort of like the anime riddick, it's shaping what's to come.

To the guy that's seen the movie (yewjhin) did you download it?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The movie was good and a different experience. But the game... is so dreadful and it bored me to death. I've played better movie tie ins.

I bought Transformers Dark of the Moon today and I'm enjoying that ALOT more than Tron!

Do yourself a favor and start Tron on Hard so you save yourself of having to go through a 3rd playthrough which was what I did. But even 2 playthroughs is more than enough regarding Tron though.

But either way it's a 50/50 chance, either you love it or hate it. I sure as hell didn't enjoy one second of the game. Go watch the movie instead. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is pretty awful if you ask me. The only good thing is the multiplayer, but even that isn't really that great. The whole multiplayer experience leaves everything to be desired, like tight controls, decent fight mechanics and encounters, an actually good camera, terrible story, and then forcing people to play this stupid game three times to get the platinum. Can't wait for this all to be over because I've never been this mad at a video game before

• 2 months later...

I didn't mind the combat or the light-cycle sections, but I had a horrible time with the platforming. I kept failing to run on walls, or go to jump up a wall but end up rebounding off the wall and into the abyss.

Of the 50 times I died during my playthrough, I'd say 48 times were falling to my death. I got my trophy score up to 50%, but now I'm done with this game and it can stay half-complete. I had some fun, and love the films, but I'm moving on.