XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 3.08%
2 4 6.15%
3 16 24.62%
4 25 38.46%
5 11 16.92%
6 2 3.08%
7 3 4.62%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 2 3.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
funkyweed

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.08

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Xander45; 01-23-2014 at 12:54 PM.
funkyweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
leptonic

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I played a bit on 360 few days ago, as far i could see the trophies are history related some and others honestly I have no clue (till now) so, I hope some guide will arrive soon =)
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
The-Captain-388

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leptonic View Post
I played a bit on 360 few days ago, as far i could see the trophies are history related some and others honestly I have no clue (till now) so, I hope some guide will arrive soon =)
I'm working on one as we speak... The game isn't that difficult so far, but the camera angles and controls do make it challenging. Also, I haven't even attempted Insane Mode yet... Shouldn't prove too difficult when you are level 50 and have all the upgrades. We shall see... Might eat my own words though.
The-Captain-388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
M-Easy

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Just got the platinum. I rated it a 4. Both hard & insane mode are a joke once you're level 50. Only real difficulty is controlling this horrible game and trying to lock on the enemy you want to.

The 1st Person in the World to PLATiNUM:
Madden NFL 15 ~ PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate ~ Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita
Spy Hunter ~ Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09

M-Easy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #5
Kitsuna

Just got the Platinum and gave it a 4.

The only difficult trophy to get is the one for completing it on Insane mode and even that one isn't all that bad once you've got the hang of the combat.
Kitsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:30 PM   #6
mirski57

I also gave it a 4.
Insane mode was no problem once you level up and are already used to the combat.

22nd Platinum !!!
Old 12-18-2010, 02:50 AM   #7
sigma722

How long did it take for the plat for you 3?
sigma722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:29 AM   #8
The-Captain-388

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma722 View Post
It took me about 18 hours, but I also wrote a trophy guide and a collection guide. Should really only take 14-16 hours, unless you are really taking your time or struggling with Insane mode.

Last edited by The-Captain-388; 12-18-2010 at 03:32 AM.
The-Captain-388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
Kitsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma722 View Post
Probably took well over twenty hours for me, but then I did a leisurely easy run to start with, so I ended up running through the game three times (Easy, Hard then Insane).

I also rarely ever hurry when I play games, so that would have added on a fair bit of time as well. You could platinum the game a lot quicker assuming you do things more efficiently than I did.
Kitsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:37 AM   #10
ecto69

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Some trophies way to easy to get, I am only on chapter 5 now. I do indeed find the controls a challenge. even the light bike with the Move is not easy, kinda twitchy. seems to not always respond to the control movement. It was a bit easier with the move then it is with the 6 axis DS

Top 4
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy FAQ
Mass Effect 2 (100%), Dragon Age II (100%)
Skyrim Elder Scrolls V.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
ecto69 is offline   Reply With Quote