Rate the trophy difficulty...  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.08

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I played a bit on 360 few days ago, as far i could see the trophies are history related some and others honestly I have no clue (till now) so, I hope some guide will arrive soon =)

I'm working on one as we speak... :) The game isn't that difficult so far, but the camera angles and controls do make it challenging. Also, I haven't even attempted Insane Mode yet... Shouldn't prove too difficult when you are level 50 and have all the upgrades. We shall see... Might eat my own words though. :|

How long did it take for the plat for you 3?

Probably took well over twenty hours for me, but then I did a leisurely easy run to start with, so I ended up running through the game three times (Easy, Hard then Insane).

I also rarely ever hurry when I play games, so that would have added on a fair bit of time as well. You could platinum the game a lot quicker assuming you do things more efficiently than I did.

• 1 month later...

i give it a 3. Once you know what combos/moves work best in each situation, the single player campaign is very easy, even on Insane.

The only one that may be a little bit of a grind is the lightcycle trophy

The only trophy that I saw that could give me a little trouble was the collectibles, but with the guide, it was no issue.

• 1 month later...

The game is lacking any challenges, most boring and tedious game to platinum so far for me.(Maybe not, but I'm not going through my list to check.). And it's short as well. Even on Insane, you'll most likely only die in very few locations and the checkpoint system is very forgiving.

Three of the six online trophies need not even be done in an actual online game and the other three are easy to gain as well without boosting.

I gave five for a few annoying moments on Insane mode, but other than that, it'd be a three.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave TRON:Evolution a 2/10. I absolutely love this game. I played it over the winter break while at home with my family. We were able to wreck the single player content and enjoyed the incredible game. We played through the normal run before going to see the new movie.

My brother brought this game with him on a trip he took to visit me. I got the platinum on my account in one weekend (2 days). The game is extremely enjoyable, and the TRON would is just amazing to play in and run around through. Just the running around and easy jump scenerios is probably my favorite part of TRON.

The online only took us a few hours to get. We just hosted games and caused lots of destruction. We'd played a lot before, so the online might take some others a while longer than it took us, but its really fun.

Overall, probably one of my favorite games out there to play the single player, and the multiplayer is really awesome! Can be rented and platinumed if you aren't a huge TRON fan and don't want to purchase. However, I wouldn't miss this game, it is ultra fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...