The best game you're not playing.

Clunker

It's a shame more people don't give this game a chance.

The lackluster reviews of the single player (really though I'd rate the controls for Mirror's Edge a thousand times more frustrating than this and people love that game) really kept people from seeing what a great multiplayer this title offers.

Multiplayer is so well put together its nuts. Most people just don't stick around long enough to realize it.

I just got done playing Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Tron Evolution's multiplayer is magnitudes better.

It's a lesson in clean and efficient game design. And unlike Cybertron its an easy game to meet other players. You can actually recognize people, where in Cybertron you just see random robot parts flying at your face. And you can choose who you want to play with unlike Uncharted or Cybertron where you get randomly flung in with whoever.

Don't listen to the reviews that rate this as a 3 star game, that's from people who obviously never got to know the multiplayer.

• 2 years later...

I recall how they really promoted this back when it was originally released a few years ago, they even had a Tron Evolution themed private space on PlayStation Home. Even if you despise Home like most of the regulars here do ( :rofl: ), it's worth checking out how it looked on YouTube. As for the game itself, I only ever saw one member of my friends list playing it.