Is this game worth it?

Rafdog89

So one of my friends is selling a few of his PS3 games, and I can get this for under $15. But is it worth it? I figure it is, as it's a cheap game and I like both Tron and Tron: Legacy. The game got a 6 on IGN, so it kind of makes me think twice, and the guide on here says there's quite a bit to do online.

The game seems fun, even if it's not online. Can you replay levels without having to start over? Like you can select a level and just re-play it for the hell of it? Or is it like God of War, where you get to the end of the game and you're done? And if you want to play it again, you need to start a new game.

~ Rafdog89

• 2 months later...

If you like Tron then definitely go for it. It's not a stellar game, heck it's not even a very good game but at the same time it's not a bad game. And if you just want to play through a Tron themed environment than this game is good enough for you.

As far as the online is concerned, don't worry about it. It's very easy. The trophies don't even need to be boosted as you can open your own matches and fight against very weak bots there.

I recommend the game, too. For $15 you will get a nice game which tells you the background of Tron:Evolution with a really nice multiplayer. I love the lightcycle, even its more realistic than in the oldschool Tron.

• 1 month later...

One of worst piece os s... I ever played.

Its a mix of a horrible plataform, bad hack 'n slash and ridiculous arcade racing game.

The only thing I enjoyed was the futuristic graphics and landscapes.

Run of it:

- awkward commands

- collectibles

- online trophies

- 3 playthrough

- kill grind

Absolutely one of the worst games I ever played.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The multiplayer is unique, however the single player portion is complete dog shit. You can clearly see that the developer was trying hard to give a parkour feel to the mobility. However, with the wonky camera, unresponsive controls, and just piss poor directional navigation, this game sadly falls flat on it's face. It is short. Very short. Thankfully. Not super hard either, jus boring and tedious. I suppose as others have said, this is one for the fan boys.