What the fuckin fuck!?

Eternalchaos72

• 1 month later...

If it's the part I'm thinking about where you have to hit the four targets in the middle to open the way, shoot between the middle and right target to get them both to turn green, then shoot the left target, go up the little ramp in front of you and go left, shooting the tank there, and when you get close enough, use your explosive disc power to kill it, repeat for the one behind that one to destroy that one, and then hit the last target on the column in hte middle and then the escape route is in front of you. leave the last two tanks.

If it's the part I'm thinking about where you have to hit the four targets in the middle to open the way, shoot between the middle and right target to get them both to turn green, then shoot the left target, go up the little ramp in front of you and go left, shooting the tank there, and when you get close enough, use your explosive disc power to kill it, repeat for the one behind that one to destroy that one, and then hit the last target on the column in hte middle and then the escape route is in front of you. leave the last two tanks.

i done it ages ago now

• 1 year later...

i know it's an old thread but i've discovered that if you equip stasis disc (provided you have bought the invisibility upgrade) then your tank won't be visible to enemy tanks or soldiers on foot even when you're moving and you can just be there in front of them and load them up to your heart's content :D