Rate the trophy difficulty.  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.63

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with the search engine is if you get a badly phrased question or very long winded question then putting that into google r wiki doesn't alweays give you the answer your lookin for.

Luck which questions you get I guess.

Theres been a few quetions I had no clue about or even where to begin and search engines just didn't work.

I've been playing for an hour max and I'm 41% complete and I could have been more if I understood F&F properly so one more of that game type and I'll have all that complete.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I just miss a good run through F&F and CTB for the "win all wedges with bet" and the 2 "every question right" trophies respectively and off to my 15th plat... The game is quite easy, but insanely fun and addicting! I 'll give it a 3, with movie pack (I consider myself a movies fan) it didn't need any exploit using, it's just the matter of luck with the dice in a long trophy run like the 10x multipliers thingy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Apparently the game thinks the Amazon is a bigger river than the Nile, where Wikipedia, and many other publications disagree. Ruined my clear the board/get 10sx multiplier for every section trophy

The Amazon IS in fact longer and wider than the Nile. Until recently Nile was thought to be longer but recent data from GPS proved the contrary.

• 3 weeks later...

Ill probably get a lot of backlash, but i voted an 8...mainly because I do not own a laptop and my desktop isnt near my PS3, so I can not look up the answers for everything. If I did, i would have to walk up 2 flights of stairs to check, down 2 flights of stairs to answer, and repeat.

And because I'm from Canada (I do not know much about how other countries teach), there isn't that big of an emphasis on geography of other coutnries, so when those maps pop up and ask me where some African country is (and the four dots are close together) im lost :(

• 2 weeks later...
I voted 5. -.-

I couldn't do it, it demanded far more patience to platinum than I could spare. After going 15 minutes or so, i'd always run into some damn question that even google wasn't helping me out much. Too sick of the game to keep trying, so I sent it back the next day.

That's why you are supposed to use the movie pack for the easy platinum. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I vote this game a 3.

I'm 65% through it after about 4hrs play time. I think getting all questions right will be hard even with the computer because some questions only show pictures and also the amount of time it takes to find the answer.

Other than that, piece of cake. Very easy silver trophies all round especially the "Flawless etc...". I'll probably platinum this game sometime this week.

A fantastic game, really fun - ALL modes. If your looking to plat this game, give it a rent. You can easily do it within a week along with Terminator - heck, Terminator I did in one afternoon!

:)