*Need Bet your bottom dollar HELP!*

DOMINIRICANKiiD

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I figured this out. Once you get down to just one Wedge left, the center 'any category' selection is still available. Just put the other guy on there, choose the remaining wedge category (it will be the only one available) and bet against him.

While this wasn't the most intuitive thing in the world it wasn't the easiest either. I would suggest adding this tip to the Trophy Guide.

• 1 year later...
Ok, I figured this out. Once you get down to just one Wedge left, the center 'any category' selection is still available. Just put the other guy on there, choose the remaining wedge category (it will be the only one available) and bet against him.

While this wasn't the most intuitive thing in the world it wasn't the easiest either. I would suggest adding this tip to the Trophy Guide.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I LOVE YOU (NO HOMO) :D

Got this trophy on my first try thanks to you!

I was clueless at the end, trophy guide did not do a good job of explaining the end well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just wanted to say thanks for this comment. It really helped me out and got me the (P).

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this. Really needs to be added to the guide :applause: