Most Boring Game to Grind?

Matth3w

I dont know about anyone else, but Im soooooooo bored of this game. All I have to play is that F&F mode and I cant even force myself to play it. Its just so boring!

Far worse than Buzz. At least Buzz I could glitch some trophies! Ugh!

It's better when playing with others, boring doing it solo but I gain the trophies from this by myself but yes I do agree that Buzz is way better but hey an easy plat is an easy plat right?

Trivial Pursuit is more of a game that's created for like Wii owners and just happens to be on like PS3, PS2, and 360 but it's only like $20 for a new copy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first 100% game lol. Actually came on here for help with Heavy Rain trophies.

I got this game mainly coz I know we like playing board games now and then and with the downloadable question packs makes it interesting.

I didn't see it as a gring to get to plat though, found it quite a challenge, good thing is I still believe there is still playability in the game in multiplayer, don't know how long for though >.<

I didn't think this was terribly boring. It was actual an interesting game. I just wonder if anybody out there actually knows these answers without cheating. I learned a few things from playing this game, so for me it was not too much of a grind.

Other games that have trophies for Kill X number of enemies with X weapon, where the number is ridiculously high, now those are a grind.

• 4 weeks later...
I dont know about anyone else, but Im soooooooo bored of this game. All I have to play is that F&F mode and I cant even force myself to play it. Its just so boring!

I don't think you have played enough grinding games. Try doing a grind like Far Cry 2 or FEAR 2 and then come back and tell me whether you consider this to be a boring grind or not. I think you will find this to be MUCH MORE pleasant than either of those two.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't played this yet but Buzz is a huge grind. The glitch worked for the online games but not for the multiplayer games. I still have to go through 50 of them (I think the count got reset from doing the glitch) if I want platinum :think:

Buzz announcer is so annoying. And you can't skip any of the animation or dialogue sequences of each round! :mad:

At least with Scene It, you could turn off the host and there was no grinding for Platinum - it wasn't easy by any means but no grinding at least.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The game mode where I had to clear all the non-wedge spaces to get a 10X multiplier on all 5 categories. The game takes forever and there is so many questions! Plus I messed up a few times, sometimes the game forced me into asking a wedge question and sometimes the dice wouldn't land on a regular space which is infuriating. :rant: It' not too bad though, I just wish the commentator would shut up once and a while and stop reciting the same lines.