Movie Pack Problem

JonOnTheRox

Okay, for some reason DLC content can't be found while starting the new game. :confused:

Only choice i get while choosing question packs is "ALL", while i need MOVIE PACK. :mad:

I even have movie pack installed, allthough i didn't bought TV Pack since it's 4,95€ and i don't need it.. but anyway.

In-game DLC section says there's nothing in store and when i go to store ( exit game -> store ) there's this free movie pack and 4,95€ tv pack.

As i said i have downloaded and installed the movie pack but how can i get it working?

I fear this question is quite stupid since there's not much similar probs found after searching with google.

Not common prob ,. eh?

Well,. if someone knows the answer it would be very appreciated, especially since the game is fun to play but my native language is not english and even with english the "ALL"-section questions are not ... well let's just say they're challenging :doh:

Can it be the reason i have disc from USA and i live in Finland and my system is PAL? :think:

USA game doesn't recognize DLC nor find a thing from store in-game,. or something else i've just missed ??

I guess messing around with DNS codes doesn't help... except getting the USA Netflix working but it's another thing,.. hmm

Thanks anyway,.. all the answers are appreciated : )

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks kfree7 , i found some answers after digging more.

PAL and NTSC are obsolete analog television broadcast standards, no longer in use with digital TV. In regards to games, they were released (on older consoles) to either run in PAL or NTSC.

Today there's no PAL or NTSC to describe where the games come from.

They're all done by region now.

If i am intending to buy games from another region ( USA ) i should be aware that i need to purchase the DLC from the US Playstation Store, as DLC is locked by region in order to match ratings and classifications.

Good information for Europeans and anyone who's buying games from Ebay and Amazon etc.. basically i need the content from US Store and it's not possible as it automatically redirects me from store sonyentertainmentnetwork com/#!/en-us back to en-fi.

( in my case its Finland ).

Looks like my plat just got a bit harder lol : )