Movie Pack Questions Answers Downloadable

poetic_justice_

Our internet here at the house has been so sporadic I could not look up answers for the Trivial Pursuit questions online or log onto ps3trophies.org to view the Movie Pack Questions and Answers thread. I created the following Movie Pack Questions and Answers document as a way to circumnavigate the faulty internet.

While it is possible to select File, Save, and save the first page of the Movie Pack Questions and Answers thread that way, I made something that requires less memory. It is all the questions and answers on a six page Word document, uploaded to a Google Drive folder. Anyone can download, read, and comment on the document. This is useful if your browser is having issues opening web pages; simply download and use this Word document instead.

You can also print out the document if you prefer to work off a hard copy.

The real beauty of the document is being able to find answers quickly. Using "Ctrl + F" or "[Apple key] + F", you simply type in key word(s) and the computer takes you right to that text. As funkyweed pointed out in the Movie Pack thread, these same key commands work on the Movie Pack Answer web page, so just save whatever is easiest for you: Word Doc or web page.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3KH0AjSBhWnb2ZNU2w4M0tlZm8/edit

Be aware though, that for F&F gameplay, the computer will occasionally ask you True/False questions when battling with another player for a wedge. These T/F answers are NOT on the thread or in this document; you will need to look the answers up yourself, either online or through books.

Edited by poetic_justice_