XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > Trinity Universe

Old 07-03-2010, 04:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Is it possible to save in this game while outside dungeons?

Does anyone know if it's possible to save your game data while outside of dungeons? So far I've just been going into dungeons and rushing over to the nearest save point in them whenever I need to log off, but this is obviously quite annoying.

I'm also wondering if this game has a timer to show you how much time you've out into the game?
Old 07-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

To save outside a dungeon, when you're looking at the screen of all the floating debris and you have the options for events, dungeons and all that. Press "O" to clear the menu options and then hit "TRIANGLE" and go to the diary to save like you would do in the dungeons.

As for an in game timer, I'm not sure.

There should be a trophy in Playstation Home for listening to "Chain Swing" 50 different times.
天および地球で私は神聖である
Kheapathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Cross Edge surprisingly did not have a timer. That was really strange, since even some SNES games had a timer. So it wouldn't be as surprising if this game doesn't have a timer either. Still strange though, I don't know why they wouldn't have it.

AriaOfSorrow is offline   Reply With Quote