Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #111
ryandavison

Send a message via MSN to ryandavison Send a message via Skype™ to ryandavison

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

How do I know what Ending I got, I did Riz's story first and the after the credits the just barley escaped the Lantern Dragon and then it ended, what ending is that.

By the way I did unlock new game+ and the convert shop as well
Old 10-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #112
Kheapathic

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandavison View Post
How do I know what Ending I got, I did Riz's story first and the after the credits the just barley escaped the Lantern Dragon and then it ended, what ending is that.

By the way I did unlock new game+ and the convert shop as well
You always unlockd the new game + and convert shop. If you're unsure about which ending you got go to the gallery and scroll through some of the artwork near the back. Each piece of artwork has subtitles on it and the ones that are showing will be titled with what ending you received.

Looking for someone in SoCal (LA to SB to SD) for SFxTK (Vita) Ad-Hoc Trophy.
天および地球で私は神聖である
Old 10-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #113
Crystalchild

Great Guide, i am almost raping this thing to keep collecting the trophies, lol. ^^

anyway, i found this list when i was barely finding any Managraphics, maybe it is helpful:

Managraphics - Trinity Universe (PS3) Wiki

its a well Organized list.

____

btw, why isnt this thread a sticky? its mainly for the japanese version, but well... there is none for the NA/EU Version, so i think as long as ther eisnt coming one, this one could be made official, no?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #114
Crystalchild

@ the true end route:

Here the names for the 2 drifting Objects: the first is Called 'Abandoned Hamlet' (The Event is called the same) and the second has the Name 'Fallen Building', offering the Event 'Deccimated Mecca'.

The Appearing 'Object' at the end is called 'Drifting Space', and the relevant Dungeon in it is called 'Asura's Path'.

@Powerleveling: Still possible.
@Bugs: Hmh, all the Synth Recipe's i bought were still available @ NG+, and there were no freezes by Visiting the Gallery. (tried it for about 4-5 times only though.)

shouldnt this Info make your thread finally a fully usable one for the NA/EU Version? Checked it, used it, worked without Prob's.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #115
Ryukori

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

How do I find the optional dungeons so I can drift them? I'm on my first playthrough.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #116
Kheapathic

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
How do I find the optional dungeons so I can drift them? I'm on my first playthrough.
Random dungeons drift in randomly. If there are no random dungeons floating around, stay at the inn for a bit then go back to the Galaxy screen and see if one has drifted in. If not, go back to the inn and repeat until one appears.

Looking for someone in SoCal (LA to SB to SD) for SFxTK (Vita) Ad-Hoc Trophy.
天および地球で私は神聖である
Old 12-19-2010, 06:06 AM   #117
superpj

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

thanks for this great trophy guide Satoshi42
Please Sign the White Knight Chronicles 2 petition

Old 01-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #118
Ryukori

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I have two questions:

1. How do I get anchors? A small walkthrough on this would be appreciated.
2. When a random dungeon drifts in, how do I find its gravity core, and to get into the dungeon, do I just go under the "Dungeon" section in the menu?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #119
VANAKAE

I just started thos game what is the best way to get POWER OF THE SUN
Old 03-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #120
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

This guide should have been closed once the other one was accepted and stuck. Therefore it's being closed now.

Closed Thread