Easy way to achieve the strongest harem trophy

Malhas

Yesterday I was looking for tips on this trophy and found something very interesting by Arthaiin posted on GameFaqs. I thought I should show you.

This is the original post if you are interested:

Incredibly Easy Way to get Character Love/Strongest Harem Trophy - Trinity Universe Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

The purpose of this thread is to level up characters from level 8 to 100 in one battle (sometimes 2). When I started doing this trophy I still had 7 characters to level to 100 (They were around 8-15). With this method I managed to get them there with little more than one hour so as you can see it's pretty simple.

First You want to have prinny and Rizelea properly bufffed in HP and defense with clear souls so that they can easily survive a high level lurker. Put them on your party and 2 other characters you wish to level up. Now go to susaku's path IV (post-game dungeon) and spam search till the lurker aproches.

Now you want to take out his soul barrier so don't attack him just yet. Build up your IM gauge by using R1. When it's full perform ex skills with prinny untill you brake the lurker's soul barrier. If your prinny is too strong you should use the other weak characters to do this part. You may want to take some life vessels to revive the weak characters when needed.

Next you will take his second barrier, You can still use prinny's ex skill and that will be faster but if your prinny is too strong it's better to use Rizelea's ex skill because that will make 0 damage to the lurker (It only does 0 damage on the second soul barrier, with the first it does full damage).

When the second soul barrier is gone you can defeat him. Be sure to revive everyone with life vessels before you land the final blow. Now comes the best part, you will recieve between 3,000,000 and 5,000,000 exp depending on how many exp bonuses you got while building your IM gauge! (I made this without any exp+ meteorites)

This happens because when you break the lurker's second soul barrier the exp recieved is multiplied. The first soul break only gives you items so don't stop there.

This can also be done on other high level dungeons but Rizelea's ex skill will do full damage on most of them. I managed to find one lurker on yoma castle that took 0 damage from prinny's ex skill on his second soul barrier but I don't recall exactly where it was...

I hope this is as helpfull to you all as it was for me. :)

Credit for this tip goes to Arthaiin from GameFaqs as I said on the begining

I just beefed up everyone's HP and defense and ran dungeons while one person kills everything. Didn't take that long. You'll get it way before you get 100 drifts.

It's also a good way of doing it but to those who want to do it fast, who don't want the platinum or those who already drifted 100 dungeons using always the same 4 characters, than this is the fastest way.