Attempting dungeon trophies.

YenRou

So I'm on my 2nd playthrough right now and wanted to start with a checklist so I can see where I'm currently standing.

1. Do story dungeons count towards the drifting trophies? Let's say I need to drift 100 dungeons. Do I have to do 100 random dungeons or do story dungeons count as well?

2. Can I drift a dungeon twice? For example I drift ghostship floor 1 today and it appears again. Can I do floor 1 again or does it have to be another floor?

3. I'm guessing the best way for this is to anchor dungeons with multiple floors, drift them all and remove the anchor right? But anchoring renders drifting impossible doesn't it? Does it still count?

Thanks in advance!

So I'm on my 2nd playthrough right now and wanted to start with a checklist so I can see where I'm currently standing.

1. Do story dungeons count towards the drifting trophies? Let's say I need to drift 100 dungeons. Do I have to do 100 random dungeons or do story dungeons count as well?

2. Can I drift a dungeon twice? For example I drift ghostship floor 1 today and it appears again. Can I do floor 1 again or does it have to be another floor?

3. I'm guessing the best way for this is to anchor dungeons with multiple floors, drift them all and remove the anchor right? But anchoring renders drifting impossible doesn't it? Does it still count?

Thanks in advance!

1) No, story dungeons don't count towards your drift total, it has to be the random dungeons that fly in.

2) Yes, you can drift the same dungeon floor more than once and it will count towards your total. It actually becomes beneficial to do the lowest floor after you have all of the other trophies (like the treasure/managraphic ones) because they're quicker.

3) Don't anchor random dungeons unless it has multiple treasures/managraphs that you need to collect and you don't want it to drift. I don't think you can even drift something that's anchored anyways.

Edited by NovaSD

1) No, story dungeons don't count towards your drift total, it has to be the random dungeons that fly in.

2) Yes, you can drift the same dungeon floor more than once and it will count towards your total. It actually becomes beneficial to do the lowest floor after you have all of the other trophies (like the treasure/managraphic ones) because they're quicker.

3) Don't anchor random dungeons unless it has multiple treasures/managraphs that you need to collect and you don't want it to drift. I don't think you can even drift something that's anchored anyways.

Ok thanks a lot! So anchoring has it's pros and cons then :)