Easy 100000 medals trophy

Allthough alot of u gamers will say this is obvious to do il still say it.

If ur having trouble winning this certain amount of medals, just wait untill later in the game.

Once uve accumulated 600000G u can buy the total amount of medals neccesary to get this trophy, save ur game beforehand, once the trophy unlocks quit and reload the game if u dont want to waste money..... selling ur equipment helps alot as well

Also, money is waaaay too easy to get in this game, so there's no need to sell stuff or do the save/load trick. Once you reach the higher levels, you won't have much ELSE to use money for, since dropped equipment always is better than bought equipment, and you get a lot of ridiculously well-paid quests. So just take it easy, maybe drop by now and then to buy another 10K medals when you have the money... you'll hit 100.000 easy.

U need to play the game a bit longer kid, sometimes theirs a fugo cooperative request among the available quests in the guild.

Complete 5 maybe 7 of them and once u visited liberdam the next time after doing this, u will be approached by the butler who will invite u to their mansion where u can play blackjack and magic chest and win medals to buy equipment

U need to play the game a bit longer kid, sometimes theirs a fugo cooperative request among the available quests in the guild.

Complete 5 maybe 7 of them and once u visited liberdam the next time after doing this, u will be approached by the butler who will invite u to their mansion where u can play blackjack and magic chest and win medals to buy equipment

Ah ok thanks :)

• 2 months later...

I also think you need to be in chapter 3. I've done about 10-12 Fugo quests, and no butler. I'm half way through Chapter 2.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the invite must be random, because I'm in the middle of chapter 3, and I've done DOZENS of Fugo Coop quests and still haven't been approached by the butler for the invite. It's really fucking pissing me off.

Edit: Finally got the damn invite... in Ancient of all places. That was 17 quests today, and god knows how many the last 2 days I've done to finally get it.

Edited by usbmindlink