Rate the trophy difficulty...  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.10

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill give it a 5 last boss in Leonique's Labyrinth was a bit hard just 1 Thropy too go lvl 99 :I 11 lvls too go 38hr Atm

in 38 hrs only you reached lvl 88? how did you do that.

i played so far 26 hrs and at lvl 26 for all and in chapter 2 so far!

enlight me please!!

anyway.. from my side i rate it 6 out of 10.. time consuming and and lvling up taking time.. but im getting a feeling that its getting easeir to lvl up by progressing in the game!

but.. it seems there is no trophy for obtaining all titles.. thats a relief for sure!

dont think there anything missable first completed it and then did all missions for journal thu idk if you refuse (i never refused) if you can still do them i got 99 Fast by only doing Quest gives like 15K+exp each and i also got an Item from leoninque labryinth 150%+ exp thu i forgot wich floor there 50 Floors

Edited by GillCuylle

dont think there anything missable first completed it and then did all missions for journal thu idk if you refuse (i never refused) if you can still do them i got 99 Fast by only doing Quest gives like 15K+exp each and i also got an Item from leoninque labryinth 150%+ exp thu i forgot wich floor there 50 Floors

Ok nice :) Im gonna start this game soon next week.

I'm about 62 hours into it.. and I'm sitting at Level 65. I just finished chapter 4, and I have been doing everything needed to achieve this platinum.

Getting all 3 characters to 99 and filling out the rest of the story should take about another 15 hours or so.. But what worries me is the last trophy on the list. The secret trophy.. Not gonna spoil it for anyone.. but I'll just say god only knows how long that's gonna take.

Considering this is a very time consuming game.. I find the rating breaks down like so:

Playing on easy would be a 3/10.

Playing on normal would be a 5/10.

Playing on hard will probably be around a 7 or 8 out of 10.

And that's not taking into account that you will be putting in around 80+ hours for this platinum.

I do have to say though, this is one of, if not the, best rpg's on the ps3. The story is great. I just hope it will get the credit it deserves.

I haven't rated it yet but right now I'll say a 4.

The only trophies I still need are the Dragon King, 70 quests, level 99 and some completion ones where I have to get 100% data like all the monsters etc.

Edit: Turns out Leonique's Labyrinth was easy all the way up til the 50th road. There it took me 3 tries to figure out how to kill the boss and it became easy mode again.

Edited by Aggroteck

there seems to be one missable trophy.. the one regarding completing the journal.. you have to accept some missions when you get the chance to say "yes or no".

some of them got cancelled when i accepted other missions.. and when i checked the journal.. there was no "tic" next to the part regarding this mission.. so thats why im saying this trophy might be missalbe :(

No Zhange He you can play the game on whatever difficulty you want.

there seems to be one missable trophy.. the one regarding completing the journal.. you have to accept some missions when you get the chance to say "yes or no".

some of them got cancelled when i accepted other missions.. and when i checked the journal.. there was no "tic" next to the part regarding this mission.. so thats why im saying this trophy might be missalbe :(

You'll need the check mark beside every journal entry to get the trophy. I was going to add that it does seem missable for another reason as well. The spoiler contains part of the story but it's the other reason I think the trophy is missable.

[spoiler=hgfvvbnhytredcvbgtrf] Even though you can continue after completing the game Sheelagh is still dead. She had a journal entry mentioning her back story. So if you don't finish her journal entry before the end I think the trophy is void.

No Zhange He you can play the game on whatever difficulty you want.

You'll need the check mark beside every journal entry to get the trophy. I was going to add that it does seem missable for another reason as well. The spoiler contains part of the story but it's the other reason I think the trophy is missable.

[spoiler=hgfvvbnhytredcvbgtrf] Even though you can continue after completing the game Sheelagh is still dead. She had a journal entry mentioning her back story. So if you don't finish her journal entry before the end I think the trophy is void.

Ok! I'll lower the difficulty to easy and if that prevented me from getting the plat I'll KILL YOU ! .. jk :p

I noticed this too but I got the mission again that was cancelled after I completed the one which replaced other.