vyashion Historian

Dragoviam

Hi, can i help me with this trophy? i gave 98% in Journal but i cannot do the fugo's statue mission. i've been to tabern in dwarf but nothing happen. I have Characters on Lv 99 and i already clear the game.

Do you have access to the Fugo Estate? The Tavern in the Dwarf Kingdom shouldn't be required for anything relating to the Fugo Estate.

yes i have

You sure you haven't got the quest to find the Fugo Statue? It should be one of the first things that you're told when you go to the Fugo Estate. Talk to the Fugo's and the male should bring up the statue and ask you to find it. Try checking your quest log, you may already have it without knowing it.

You sure you haven't got the quest to find the Fugo Statue? It should be one of the first things that you're told when you go to the Fugo Estate. Talk to the Fugo's and the male should bring up the statue and ask you to find it. Try checking your quest log, you may already have it without knowing it.

quest log: search for stora Fugo's statue

"information broker: "the statue of the chivalrous bandit, stora fugo, was sculpted by a famous sculptor whose works were featured in many temples. it's possible that it can be found one".

in journal:

the richest merchant: " in addition to controlling all trade on the continent, the fugo cooperative buys rare items from adventurers at the whim of the owner. it is said that even use thieves to procure the articles they seek."

• 6 months later...

Is this trophy missable? I have 96% of the Journal and I am not sure there are still as many tasks as to fill the remaining 4%, seeing as I already completed Leonique's Labyrinth, defeated the Dragon King, collected all paintings and so on.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just got the Platinum. Really enjoyed the game!

Edited by Milyc