help

Dragoviam

• 5 months later...

I'm stuck in chapter 3 looking for the 3rd shard, I think? Are both the small and pointed supposed to be in your inventory? If so, my game is glitched and I'm screwed :(

I met Nemea, formed the plan and got the first two shards by doing the dragon quest in Charity Sprints then Cyclops in Tor. I didn't go to the Cottage until after I did the second quest. The main quest line is 'Bring artifact shard to Grimalkin Cottage.' I go there and Orphaus says 'Oh, do you need something?' Yes, I need to know where to go or what to do, lol. I already did the dialogue with her after the second shard quest.

The only quests I get from the guilds are side quests. The only random screens are the ones for the paintings I've found. I've been to every site in every town numerous times. I've been through the quest areas with/without a quest. I have the crystal shard in my inventory and a holite shard but the pointed is NOT in inventory. I know I picked it up and did the dragon quest.

I've just run through charity springs again, no dragon/shard pickup. I've been getting titles for the other quests/leveling, waiting for something to progress and it looks like I'm dead in the water. I've jumped through three saves which are all well after the shard quests. Hopefully, someone has a hint or I'm dumping this game. I've enjoyed it but if it did glitch, I'm not in the mood to start this over.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm stuck in chapter 3 looking for the 3rd shard, I think? Are both the small and pointed supposed to be in your inventory? If so, my game is glitched and I'm screwed :(

I met Nemea, formed the plan and got the first two shards by doing the dragon quest in Charity Sprints then Cyclops in Tor. I didn't go to the Cottage until after I did the second quest. The main quest line is 'Bring artifact shard to Grimalkin Cottage.' I go there and Orphaus says 'Oh, do you need something?' Yes, I need to know where to go or what to do, lol. I already did the dialogue with her after the second shard quest.

The only quests I get from the guilds are side quests. The only random screens are the ones for the paintings I've found. I've been to every site in every town numerous times. I've been through the quest areas with/without a quest. I have the crystal shard in my inventory and a holite shard but the pointed is NOT in inventory. I know I picked it up and did the dragon quest.

I've just run through charity springs again, no dragon/shard pickup. I've been getting titles for the other quests/leveling, waiting for something to progress and it looks like I'm dead in the water. I've jumped through three saves which are all well after the shard quests. Hopefully, someone has a hint or I'm dumping this game. I've enjoyed it but if it did glitch, I'm not in the mood to start this over.

What you should do is go through every city and all their locations, talk to everyone. Look at your quest log, try to solve some quests, sometimes that makes the story progress, and again visit all locations and talk to everyone.

• 2 years later...