Master ninja trouble

Vorguen

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok, I am stuck here too. I have tried in several spots, and seemingly done it, in fact know I have done it. Yet still no trophy. I have tried using the trophy road map, tried the above suggested area, and still nothing. I have every other trophy other then this and better then the developers, does anyone have suggestions?????

*I got the trophy. After searching the internet, I found a suggestion of level two, near the end, at the top of the level. After about 15 trips back and forth, It finally popped up. Gotta say this trophy is slightly glitched. Seems rather random, unless there is a more specific requirement.

Edited by Buddy
got the trophy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I struggled with this trophy as well but if you know what to do it's extremely easy :).

Fangorn Forrest is the easiest place for me (Like the vid), but what I find a lot of people are doing is pushing "X" then "L2,R2" and continue doing it like that. The best way I found is if you never push "X" or "L2,R2" but rather only push "Sqaure" :). "Square" will activate your grapple as well, then all you do is use the bridge in Fangorn Forrest and just push "Square". I got it on my second try :).

• 2 weeks later...
Fangorn Forrest is the easiest place for me (Like the vid), but what I find a lot of people are doing is pushing "X" then "L2,R2" and continue doing it like that.

I believe it's called Fangle Forest :p Fangorn is in Lord of the Rings (and way cooler). I had trouble with this trophy as well, not in actually doing it, but getting the trophy to pop. I too got this in Fangle Forest as the trophy guide suggests, and the only thing I can suggest that hasn't been suggested already is that the trophy might not pop the first few times you pull it off. It took me a whole 6 tries of doing the exact same thing (7+ swings) before the trophy popped.

If at first it doesn't pop, try try again:P Worst case scenario, restarting your PS3 will most likely help the trophy pop.

• 6 months later...