1.01 patch.

Lord Tony

I've heard europe got the 1.02 patch. However I am in America and I got the 1.01 patch yesterday and it fixes the trophy icons and the xmb background, is this an error or something? Am I suppose to have the 1.02 patch instead?

-edit- Nevermind I now know US 1.01 is equivalent to EU 1.02.

Edited by Lord Tony

I've heard europe got the 1.02 patch. However I am in America and I got the 1.01 patch yesterday and it fixes the trophy icons and the xmb background, is this an error or something? Am I suppose to have the 1.02 patch instead?

-edit- Nevermind I now know US 1.01 is equivalent to EU 1.02.

WOW, the patch had a long way, huh?

There is actually something diffrent to the patch 1.01

In the Tower of Sarek there spawn enemies more often

• 3 weeks later...
I hit cancel when prompted to dl the patch so I can get Better than Developers w/o the extra difficulty. I'm doing my Very Hard run right now.

I'm just about to get this game. So nothing changes other than the difficulty and the icon fix with the update? If I want plat I should NOT download the patch right?

~d

I'm just about to get this game. So nothing changes other than the difficulty and the icon fix with the update? If I want plat I should NOT download the patch right?

~d

Yeah, that's my understanding, if you are in the US or on a US account.

However, I purchased this in Jan. and got most my trophies well before the 1.01 patch, so I hope you'll be given the option whether or not to accept the patch if you don't have the game already. Each time I start the game now (doing my Very Hard run), I hit Cancel (circle button) when prompted to patch. In addition to the difficulty and trophy icons, I believe this patch fixes some other glitches, but none I've ever personally encountered to my knowledge.

Yeah, that's my understanding, if you are in the US or on a US account.

However, I purchased this in Jan. and got most my trophies well before the 1.01 patch, so I hope you'll be given the option whether or not to accept the patch if you don't have the game already.

Just bought it on my US account and it still prompts you for the 1.01 patch which I declined. :)

~d

• 2 weeks later...
i have completet the game once and running very hard now...

if i delete can patch now... will my savegame stop working? or will it afect the trophies?

thx

If you already installed the game with a patch (No matter what patch) heres what to do:

1) Delete the game

2) Re-download the game

3) Run the game without the patch (Hit :circle:)

The trophy icons will be the same and unlock as before, and the save file will work fine.

If theres something wrong PM me or add me: lektiedrengen

DANISH FTW!! :applause: