Flower Power - The Easiest Way

Vuule

From the Trophy Guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/220/2.jpg

Flower Power (Silver Trophy) Complete a level without any monster getting killed

I did this while going for the Better Than Developers trophy since the enemies only spawn at the top of the level if you are fast and with a little practice this one is a cake walk. Try to do it when you play through on easy since the enemies do not spawn as fast.

This can also be done on Crystal Caverns with some patience so thanks to Elway358 for confirming this

There is even an easier/faster way to do this. In order for this to work, you will first need to have the Wizards ability to create those triangles and this skill needs to be level 2 so the Thief can use its grappling hook on it.

Now just start level 2 and follow this video. There is a part where you get closed in and you need to kill the monster before the gates open. But, if you place a triangle high up before entering and use the Thiefs grappling hook, you can quickly get out of this trap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADlfM_Wa8Q]YouTube - Trine Acedemy Hallways speedrun "2:41"[/ame]

I did it this way and as soon as the next level started after completing this one, the trophy popped up :)

Edited by Vuule

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it worked for me on the first try, however, later on I screwed up. The part where you have to shoot or use the mage so you can destroy an obstacle so that the chain with a box swings left and right, for some reason my arrows auto-locked on a skeleton, had to start over, and afterwards I failed at the part where you get blocked xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...