trine

dark-areku

although I have not completed it yet I am enjoying the game alot more than i thought i would the interplay between all three characters is good and finding all the vials is actually rather fun unlike most other games where collecting is a grind, I heartedly recommend this game to all very relaxed and very fun.

although I have not completed it yet I am enjoying the game alot more than i thought i would the interplay between all three characters is good and finding all the vials is actually rather fun unlike most other games where collecting is a grind, I heartedly recommend this game to all very relaxed and very fun.

I agree. This is a great game.

It's a really nice game. A lot better than I thought it was going to be. My only gripe is that a few of the trophies seem a bit random. It's brought the game down a notch for me, personally. But worth the money, if you can spare it. :)

• 2 months later...

I'm doin this game now, going for the Plat too. This gen is very short on Platformers and Trine is one of the best around, well worth its price tag and us PS3 users are lucky to have it. It just oozes ambience with its beautiful graphics, design/art style and soundtrack, I always love games with well made atmopheres that add character and this is right up there with the best of them. The gameplay is that perfect combination of simplicity and addictive fun that keeps you playing till the early hours of the morning. As for the story, it serves its purpose and fits into the settings excellently. The narrator and characters are very well acted and adds humour that all ages will appreciate to the game. Overall one of the best PSN titles and the fact it has trophies/a Plat is just gravy...hmmm gravy!