Trine - Road Map

MrTxxThaxxLad

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/biocidej-albums-thread-images-picture7406-trineroadmap.jpg

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 4.6/10

-Offline: 33 ( 6 (G) 23 (S) 3 (G) and 1 (P) )

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 6 - 10 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2

-Number of missable trophies: None

-Glitched trophies: 0

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: None available

-Downloadable content: None available

-Does difficulty affect trophies: Yes

Introduction

Trine is an interesting game. It is a game where you run in 'levels' from left to right, much like Little Big Planet or the older games like wild nine. The trophies for Trine are fairly simple, for example; completing the game on any difficulty, collecting all experience in 'said' level or completing the game on very hard. There are a few separate categories for collecting the Trine trophies. These categories are as follows; collecting experience, completing the game and then 'odd job' trophies for example, completing a level with 15 character deaths, kill set amount of enemies with the knights charge ability etc. This game really isn't very difficult because you have three characters and if one dies you can just switch to the other and play on, once you reach the next checkpoint all characters are revived.

THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Step 1. Play through the game on any difficulty.

Trine can be played through on the first playthrough on any difficulty, as by completing any difficulty will unlock the very hard difficulty. While on your first playthrough you should also try to collect all experience. A link is at the bottom which provides you with videos for each and every level. Don't worry if you miss any experience because as you are playing the very hard difficulty it can be mopped up.

Step 2. Play through the game on the very hard difficulty.

In this playthrough you should play on the very hard difficulty, but i am warning you now, to use chapter / level select, because by doing so you will still unlock the trophy for playing on very hard but you will also keep all your upgrades, which may come in very handy, things which help are having a larger energy bar, which allows more fire bows, and objects to be created without having to go search for energy vials.

Step 3. Level select for missing trophies.

Now that the majority of trophies have been collect i.e completing the game on very hard, and any other difficulty, we can now go back and clear up any missing trophies, these trophies maybe; FLOWER POWER, WHACKWHACKWHACK, I DID IT MY WAY and ALL BOXES AND NO PLAY.

Step 4. Better than the developers, the trophy.

This is where the majority of your time clearing up trophies will be spent, clearing THE TOWER OF SAREK without any deaths on the very hard difficulty.

Take a look at the trophy guide stickied in the Trine forum for a video of this or search YOUTUBE.

I hope my guide has helped anyone on the road to their Trine platinum trophy. Please don't flame me or flame in this thread for the order which i have wrote my guide, there is obviously more than one way to skin a cat.

Please post if i have made any spelling mistakes, cheers.

Trine Trophy Guide <--- clickable

Edited by FiftyQuid

Nice.

I'm grabbing this PSN title myself shortly, this and the trophy guide will come in handy if I get stuck.

Please post if i have made any spelling mistakes, cheers.

Introduction - "were" should be "where", "There is" should be "There are"

Edited by funkyweed

There you go funky two spelling mistakes are corrected and the edit bit was deleted.

I have made surprisingly few spelling mistakes as English is always my worst subject at school and i really hate it.

I noticed that you are an emperor... :respect: [ please enter smilie, showing knuckles [ knuckle touch ] ]

EDIT: i have a sort always wonderd if M.O.M was just progress over one month or not.

Thanks for the road map (plus the link to the trophy guide). I'm just learning how the game works, and playing on easy at the moment. I've got two more levels to complete, then I've finished. But of course, I have hard mode to look forward to, as well as completing that Tower level on hard lol.

I like the humour/atmosphere of the game, and the fact that they've tried hard to make a story - all credit to them. I tend to use the knight the least: the thief can attack from a distance with her bow; and the wizard can attack from distance by creating boxes to drop on enemies' heads (yea!).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...