Is it worth it?

raz_lintu

My quick impression is that I like it quite a lot (being Finnish-biased of course). It's more like a retail title availble through PSN (think of Warhawk). On PC it costs ten euros more.

ps. You can get a demo on PC to try it out via Steam. Controls aren't that nice on mouse/kb though.

Edited by pmm_fin

• 4 weeks later...
How much time does it take to finish this, if its a long game I might pick it up.

It depends, my medium playthrough where i collected everything & killed everyone took a very long time, but my my Very hard playthrough took about a 1hour & 1/2 & that was with me swinging past everything xD

I've been looking forrward to Trine for a few months, so i picked it up. The game is simply tedious for me, I start a level and halfway through it i cant wait to get to the end because im just ready to be done. I cant put my finger on what's annoying me about it, but I'm just not digging it. I'm on the 4th or 5th level now and ive yet to finish a level and not turn the game off lol. Oh well, cant love em all, too bad though because i think the art style and voice work is pretty awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If your talking about my avatar, then yes that's me :)

I ended up getting this, and then it went on sale xD was kinda pissed but the games pretty good so that's making up for it.

Just a quick hello from a fellow Scouser (well, I'm assuming you are a Scouser and not a Woollyback). I'm from Toxteth myself, grew up in Wavertree, then moved to London... primarily for work.

• 1 month later...

I got it for $10 during a sale two weeks ago, and it was definitely worth it! I wouldn't have paid $20 for it at the time based on the demo, but now that I know how good it is, I say it's even worth $20. If you like platforming, puzzle solving, collecting, and battling enemies in the same game, go for it. It's also gorgeous to look at. I don't have my plat yet, but in just a short time for me, I already have 88% complete...so lot's of easy silver and gold trophies to be had.

Just a quick hello from a fellow Scouser (well, I'm assuming you are a Scouser and not a Woollyback). I'm from Toxteth myself, grew up in Wavertree, then moved to London... primarily for work.

Sorry to disappoint, from Blackpool myself, but my parents are from Liverpool (Old Swan and Halewood).

I always felt more like I belonged in Liverpool though, so moved to Kensington and don't regret a thing ^_^