Rate the trophy difficulty...  

363 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 cuz:

-It's boring

-It's hard to use every character at the same time

-Wizard's magic is sux

-Normal trophy icons

-Hard for me

-....I need a f*ckin' guide dudes dammit! :(

-It's stupid

EDIT:

Change my mind... It's awsome and relaxing game... more relaxing than frustating Flower!

Edited by argon72

6 cuz:

-It's boring

-It's hard to use every character at the same time

-Wizard's magic is sux

-Normal trophy icons

-Hard for me

-....I need a f*ckin' guide dudes dammit! :(

-It's stupid

EDIT:

Change my mind... It's awsome and relaxing game... more relaxing than frustating Flower!

Way to totally contradict yourself. I suggest you just stop posting. Oh, and:

"2. Don't rate a game unless you've put some time into it."

After winning my platinum, I voted a 3.

I voted this score because the descriptions of the trophies make this game seem it's very difficult to platinum this, when actually it's rather easy. The first time I completed this game, I took 8 hours. The second time, on Very Hard, I spent 1 hour. Even the "Better than Developers!" trophy is easy once you get to control well the Thief and know what traps you'll be faced and how to surpass them. I got that trophy on my 3rd attempt for it. Now, the experience, that's harder, but if you are patient, you'll find them all in no time. :D

Way to totally contradict yourself. I suggest you just stop posting. Oh, and:

"2. Don't rate a game unless you've put some time into it."

Ok. I won't post anything in a future. But you must read it twice to understand what i was thinking of this game. Was to expensive and boring for me. But now, well... I changed my mind anyways... BTW I put some time into it, just not for trophies that pop up usually never XD

Edited by argon72

Just got the plat (:)), and I'm voting 4. Was going to vote a 3 after getting all exp (easy, especially if you use guides) and finishing the game on very hard (laughable, the checkpoints make it too easy). Then, as the last trophy, I went for Better than Developers. That trophy's a bitch. Took me 34 tries (Yes, I counted ;))

Gave it a 4 also, like other have said Better then developer's is the one that will take a bit of effort but even then just a matter of perseverance, other than that and a few tricky to find exp bottles pretty straight forward.

I did enjoy the game though if only more PSN games were this well done (maybee not as pricey though lol)

I voted 3. Not very hard, very quick.

Beating Very Hard is trivial when you can do it with same save as you beated easier difficulty. Better Than Devs can take a few tries, I managed in 25 minutes. Just learn a safe path up and when there, take your time to dispatch enemies, move platform to correct position, avoid that spike ball and there you go.

I give this one a 4, as I got them all within 3-4 days of small sessions. Experience bottles weren't that difficult to find, the only ones missing were probably one bottle or a stash of three in some silly place (like the water pit in the Cavern level). All other special tasks were pretty self-explanatory, spawning 500 objects took 30 minutes out of my life and was extremely entertaining! Very Hard was surprisingly near Normal difficulty, the deaths were plenty but the retries were infinite.

I expected Better than Developers to be that sort of impossibly annoying retry festival that we all like to get stuck while reaching for platinum. Sure, it was like that at first, I especially wasn't waiting for the million plus one skeleton and an infinite supply of bats coming outta nowhere to spin around -brawl in the very end but after the first wave of arrow rain and crossed bones there was a small break and I quickly drew a shape of square-something and was very relieved to finally jump to the end as fast as I could.

I'm thankful that the platform joy isn't THAT long. It's long enough, though!

E: Heh, fellow Finn, it's no surprise in Trine section, though. Where ya from? I'm from Tampere.

Edited by Dayvan Cowboy
Overlooked a countryman before.

Completing the game on Very Hard isn't that difficult at all due to the generous amounts of checkpoints.

Finding all of the experience points can be tricky for some, I'm yet to find them all in 8 of the levels but with a bit of exploring I'm sure they won't be that hard to find.

Secrets aren't hidden too far from the main path, I only missed one on my first playthrough.

"Better Than Developers" is definitely the most challenging trophy in this game, in my opinion. While the level only takes a couple of minutes, there isn't much room for error on Very Hard due to how quickly you're forced to climb the tower.

Overall, a good 6. Nothing too frustrating and a handful of simple trophies make it an enjoyable list to unlock.

I gave it a 5 with the exception of the Developers trophy its rather simple dont even really need a guide you end up finding everything on your own and the 500 blocks can be planks its much faster the rest was a cake walk I should have my plat tomorrow I just cant take any more attempts at the Dev trophy tonight