A look at Trine 2 Trophies/Achievements.

DaHussinG

I wouldnt really trust that list when it comes to PS3 trophies. PS3 will get many more. Hopefully not another of those "Create 500 objects" again. That one sucked.

The PS3 list is exactly the same, it just has a plat to go along with it. Definitely going to be an even easier plat then the original Trine.

The original had 33 trophies. The hardest one in my opinion was "Better Than Developers" - Complete Tower of Sarek without any deaths on Very Hard difficulty (especially after they updated it to add more enemies. TIP: don't download the update, lol).

Maybe, just maybe they've dumbed down the trophies to promote sales?

I'm sure they must have wanted to match the trophies to Achievements and since it was only allowed to get 200 points for who knows why, they didn't want to be inconsistent between platforms.

List is very disappointing though, I enjoyed the trophies in the first Trine.

The original had 33 trophies. The hardest one in my opinion was "Better Than Developers" - Complete Tower of Sarek without any deaths on Very Hard difficulty (especially after they updated it to add more enemies. TIP: don't download the update, lol).

Maybe, just maybe they've dumbed down the trophies to promote sales?

I remember that. Challenging but was a ton of fun. Huge enjoyment when you finally completed it. Look like this time the focus won't be so much on trophies but having co-op fun.