PS4 plat using the PS3 guide?

There isn't a guide simply because it's significantly more complex, as well as more difficult. Of the people who have bothered to complete it, that I've seen anyway, nobody seems interested in making a guide.

I believe there are sources elsewhere on the web where you might find the majority of the info you need, but it's all piecemeal.

There isn't a guide simply because it's significantly more complex, as well as more difficult. Of the people who have bothered to complete it, that I've seen anyway, nobody seems interested in making a guide.

I believe there are sources elsewhere on the web where you might find the majority of the info you need, but it's all piecemeal.

The only real difficult thing is finding all the EXP bubbles on every level, of which you can watch video guides for. It's not overly necessary though if you just exploit the Wizard levitation trick on easy and float your way through all the levels.

The EU version on PSNP has tips on almost all the trophies of easy places to do the misc ones, if anyone wants to read those for help.

I'm not sure if anyone else is, but I've gotten through about a quarter of a guide but everything else seems to be in the way so it could be years until it's up :p

• 1 month later...
What? The PS4 version is different? and more difficult?

Yes. It includes the DLC in the list and adds trophies for it. It also includes the trophy that requires you to complete the game on hardcore difficulty as well as trophies for collecting every single collectible in the game.