Any 100HR secrets?

Now that there have been quite a few people with 100%, can someone share any secrets they have to obtain the 100 hours because I am sooooooooo sick of this game and I am not even at 32 hours.....Skip had the thread of how to cheat it but he stated it does not work because it freezes or something.

If it's boring I understand, I'm far over 200hrs now and it's my favourtie game... Lucky for you the new patch coming in around a months time will make that specific throphy requirement easier it seems, if not the developers have changed their minds thought... I understand the game is boring if you do it only for boosting and 1min games, but if you learn to play and get every round to last atleast 10+ minutes utilizing as many time bonuses as possible it's actually a great game, and the time flyies away far too fast :)

Actually it does work, there is no need to keep the game running like I thought. As long as you have your network disabled, you can set the clock back as much as you want, play through your lives, and then just keep setting the clock forward 30 minutes or so to get them back. :) You don't even have to exit the game to do this! Hope that helps!

Is there any more information regarding this patch ? I'd much prefer waiting on the Denizen trophy if they're going to reduce the time to 50 or 10 hours or something.

It will be 50hrs instead of the current 100hrs, Excepts the patch in a months time +/-...

Did you find this out on their blog site or what is your source? Also how was that one guys cheating that everyone was talking about on the boards?

Yes, they officially stated that on their blog site (50hrs), the guy cheating found a explot that he backuped his game to use a glitch to his advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Actually it does work, there is no need to keep the game running like I thought. As long as you have your network disabled, you can set the clock back as much as you want, play through your lives, and then just keep setting the clock forward 30 minutes or so to get them back. You don't even have to exit the game to do this! Hope that helps!

So, I'd like to try something like that, cause 100h is way too much (even 50h =/) as I already did everything, even fortunate son, and I'm still on 23h...

but my concern is, I kinda noticed that as long as you are offline, the trophies doesn't pop, good start didn't pop for me when I was offline but then when I got online and leveled up, it popped.

So, how can that trick be done? should I go for 99h and then get online? will it pop even offline?

Thanks!

So, I'd like to try something like that, cause 100h is way too much (even 50h =/) as I already did everything, even fortunate son, and I'm still on 23h...

but my concern is, I kinda noticed that as long as you are offline, the trophies doesn't pop, good start didn't pop for me when I was offline but then when I got online and leveled up, it popped.

So, how can that trick be done? should I go for 99h and then get online? will it pop even offline?

Thanks!

The trophies all popped for me offline with no problems... so I can't really help you here. I didn't do the level up trophy offline though, so I can't speak for that one. But the 100 hours and 250k mini game trophies both worked offline for me.

I hope the 50 hr change for the Denizen trophy comes soon, I'm already at 48 hrs, I don't know if I should play until I reach 49 hrs 50+ mins and wait for the update or just keep playing. But I'm not sure if we pass the 50 hr mark and the patch is applied if we're gonna get the Denizen Trophy

• 2 months later...

I got someone in my friend list that got that Denizen trophy but he is only level 78. He has 100% of the trophies.

His best time is 3:20

best score : 9 million

I don't know if he got Denizen playing only short matches. Maybe he did what I do from time to time : launch games without playing them while I do something else.

I tried to start a game, then switch to the system time to change it and return to the game, but that gap added to the system time didn't count.

Using this video allows to get a high score, but also to play a lot longer :

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

ive been playing since april or whatever of 2012.......im just playing a few matches a week if that........still only at 50 hrs. Maybe if the dbag devs didn't back out of their changing of the trophy more people would have it. This damn trophy is stopping me from all 100%s which is why im that much more pissed off about it. Ill never play another one of their games ...idiots

ive been playing since april or whatever of 2012.......im just playing a few matches a week if that........still only at 50 hrs. Maybe if the dbag devs didn't back out of their changing of the trophy more people would have it. This damn trophy is stopping me from all 100%s which is why im that much more pissed off about it. Ill never play another one of their games ...idiots

I feel your pain man. I had this game before it had trophy support. Like a smart person, I opened it (even though I had stopped playing it long before trophies were added). I barely hit 40 hr. :(

Well, doesn't that suck balls:mad:.

I am finally @ 97 hours & have been so bored with this game since a couple of hours after I finished everything else (around Hour 25).

I did find a neat trick this week though, by accident. I was copying my save to cloud (So I thought) after I finished up using the hearts for getting 1st in the Weekly. I waited a while for the hearts to build up & started up the game & for some reason I got the bonus for finishing 1st in the Weekly again.

What I had actually done was mistakenly copied from Cloud to Save, instead of the other way around:whistle:. Since the Cloud Save was before the end of the weekly, it kept giving me the 15 Hearts.

This can also be stacked on top of each other & it also gives 1,000 Cash for each time. I currently have enough hearts to finish up my 100 Hours. I'm going to finish it up. I am not about to let all that time go to waste. :cool:

Update

Just finished it. Synched & Deleted.....Never to see my Vita Again.:woop:

Edited by tincann
Update

• 3 weeks later...
Lucky you...Im still at 54 hours.......This game makes me rage every time I see it on my vita.....Alawar you can all go jump off a cliff for not updating it to less than 100 hours

I just hit 42…

You know, after playing so much trying to get my time, I am kinda okay with them leaving it at 100 after they said they would bring it down. What I am not okay with is them not putting in a new way to increase time, like a new power up that cost a bunch or something but gives you a bunch of extra time… That would be goo in my eyes...

• 3 weeks later...

This game is so frustrating. Actually, not the game, just the Denizen Trophy. If anyone hasn't started playing yet and are a little OCD about Trophies, *don't start!* If you are a glutton for punishment, spend your first several weeks, just hitting play over and over (hoping it doesn't freeze on the countdown every other game, like mine does, wasting a life) until you're up to a good 50+ hours or so. Then go ahead and play however you want. At a very low level, it only takes 1 minute to refill a life. I'm at level 103 and it takes over 7 minutes per life.

There are no real tricks to the 100 hour Trophy. It should be a platinum, or at minimum a Gold. I have only spent over 100 hours in very few games, all RPG style. Disgaea, Final Fantasy. I had everything except Denizen at 24 hours in. I'm at 73 hours now, several months later. I just can't wait to finish this up. This game has forever changed how I pick games. I now research Trophies before I get any games and avoid any game with a time spent Trophy.

Fun game, but got really stale for me. Consider yourself warned.