Global Board total less than total miles travelled by all bugs

Shavron7

I have five bugs travelling and when I add up the miles the game tells me they have all travelled the total is a lot more than my value in the Global Board. It's more than 800K out so that's a big deal when trying to get to #1.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Thanks

Further to this, I have discovered something about the Global board. I got to number one on the Bug Board on 2nd January and stopped sending all of my bugs at that time. I think a couple had to come back so maybe added 20,000 miles but that's it. My position on the Global Board was number 7 I think - just because I had five bugs going and they all travelled a lot.

Anyway, since then I've been checking the boards to see where friends I'm helping with boosting are at, and noticed my Global total going up over the last three days - until now it is about where I think the real total of all my bugs should be. Not sure if that helps anyone, but it maybe suggests the Global total will catch up eventually if it's missing some of your miles??

I emailed Lucid Games about this problem but haven't heard anything back yet.

Edited by Shavron7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's true that the boards seem to be a bit of a mess.I was stuck for a long while on both boards until a couple of days ago when 2 of my Australian friends were suddenly able to find my bug ok. (Thanks again Shavron) Because my bug travelled to Australia and back 3 times I moved up the leaderboard.The only problem then is that in the same day I moved back down a little? Maybe its me but I swear this happened.Which is strange as there arnt that many Travel Bug players and if you look at the leaderboards there arnt many with a 2014 date?!? I just hope we all get this horrid trophy.