Can someone please explain skyhook?

Cully

I don't need to know how to set it up. I have set my location as Auckland and waited a while. Now my location sometimes picks up Auckland on Near, but half the time it shows as Ireland (where I live). Is there a way to have it consistantly pick auckland? or Ireland? When I send bugs it's always showing as Ireland but I want it to show as Auckland.

had the same problem. You cannot play other games when doing this. Some games use the GPS system from your vita and reset the location than. Also dont use the globe item in travel bug or it resets also.

When it resets you have to wait till the next store update to get your location at the other spot again.

• 2 months later...

how do you tell if your skyhook location works?

how do you know it was removed?

Everytime it ask you to synchronize with travel bug servers you have to say no?

When you start the game you also got some meesage about using location - you have to say no?

it does only work on vita systems that dont have 3g. these vitas sync with the gps. not by server. Thats why with me it didnt work. You will see if it works when it finds someones bug and its like 8000milles away. The game is only out in Europe so no one can b that far away( exept holidays maybe).

do i still need to not sync when it ask for location thing and uncheck this tick under settings?

I think i was able to get it to work - today i catch and released a bug called Australian sth :)

and i got like 4266 - think i have more after catching it.