Possible Solution to World Beater

leadbman

Hi all,

I think I may have worked out a solution for the World Beater trophy.

To get our Bugs up on the "Bug Board", it would require only one person on your friends list with Travel Bug. The way it would work would be that each booster would only have one booster on their list. That way, you'd only be receiving bugs from only one person. Trade a specified bug back and forward to each other (i.e. If I have 6 bugs I pick one, tell you to choose it each time and you do the same). That way one bugs distance will go up a lot and we'd only find each others bugs each time we used NEAR.

If anyone is interested to help me test this method out, sound off in this thread. Anyone I've added from the boost currently I'll remove off my list, but I'll re-add you if it doesn't work.

leadbman.

I agree with you, I'm about to get the trophy. The best option is to set your location far away from your friend. I've set mine to Australia and my friends are from Spain. That makes over 10k miles every time I send a bug and like 20k miles every time I collect a bug from a friend.

BTW, me and my friends are playing WITHOUT the patch.

EDIT: Finally, the shiny trophy... let's delete this game!!

Edited by breakxedge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone out there who wants to boost with me like the OPs proposal just add me via PSN. My ID is the same as my nick here. I've already have all trophies except for World Beater and I want it as fast as possible. I'm living in Germany, so if you live outside of Europe it would be good for boosting.