I dont understand?

jessinha

Hey, what do I need to do?

I created the bug, took a picture and dressed it, but then?

Nothing to do? I search on NEAR, but no Bugs close to me.

And how do I put them on facebook? I see the facebook button, but I cant click on it? So useless, I now have the Travel bug on my trophylist, and I dont like empty 0% on my list. I have now 5 %, but still it sucks.

Anyone can help? BTW I cant add new friends on PSN as my list is full. Also I have a friend who plays it, but he needs to be in NEAR, close to me or how ?

If you have taken a picture of your bug and released it, it should be displayed as two arrows on your leaf instead of your bug. You then need to press the sync button. Once that is complete so will it be displayed as an earth globe on your leaf.

I don't know anything about Facebook.

If you have a friend on your friends list so is it not required to be nearby. You should find bugs (if you have released and synced, as mentioned above) from each other by pressing the "Find Bugs" button that will in turn start the Near application.

• 2 months later...

my bug has been released and after two weeks no one has helped him - even people on my friends list can't find my bug a bit annoyed actually as I used sky hook to set my location and it works if I go outside yet I can't find any bugs and NEAR always comes back can't find your location data - 2 dodgy wonky pieces of software can't seem to find some working relationship:mad: