...I tried!!

RipvanX

I managed to get to stage 4 for Main Dish and its ridiculous!! To anyone who has managed to get to HELL mode (let alone 100%) I congratulate you from the pit of my soul. Must have played stage 4 over 20 times before giving up, there is simply too much trash! (and the game physics need to get a patch or something)

Going to do the 24 hour bronze and thats it!:wall:

Woo!! unlocked HELL mode but omg:mad::mad::mad:

Yea the first part of HELL mode is easily the hardest portion in the game. Once you get past the first one though the other HELL modes are much easier. Also if you've beaten the Main Dish then you should do the Sweets levels. They are much easier and you can get a bronze or 2 out of it.

Is it really that hard?

Wanted to buy it when it first came out but decided not to.

24 hour bronze? Sounds like a wasted of time to me :(

It sure ain't easy :p

I would only recommend this game to people that like simple games that are very addictive and very challenging.

You'll need more than 24 hrs to get through the trophy list anyway.

Good luck on hell mode OP. If you need any tips, ask away ;)

• 8 months later...

Yes, level 4 is a bitch! I bought this today, and I really like it, but damn boy, is it hard! I can get to the boss part okay, but when I get there, there's allways 2 or 3 giant houses just before it, which I just can't get out of the way in time. I also find it really hard to keep the fire burning long enough to actally light the nuke. Pretty much every round looks like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZou3gHqjss]YouTube - Noo![/ame]

Watch how the fire JUST goes out as the nuke gets close to it. This game does not like me!

Yes, level 4 is a bitch! I bought this today, and I really like it, but damn boy, is it hard! I can get to the boss part okay, but when I get there, there's allways 2 or 3 giant houses just before it, which I just can't get out of the way in time. I also find it really hard to keep the fire burning long enough to actally light the nuke. Pretty much every round looks like this:

YouTube - Noo!

Watch how the fire JUST goes out as the nuke gets close to it. This game does not like me!

Shake the can? It's triggered by shaking the controller. You could've still beaten it even without the nuke ;)

Oh, and when the boss tune begins, close your lid a bit to stop the conveyor belt. It will just drop everything when the boss appears.

Edited by steviej