Help! What to do? How to unlock Stages etc...

xjordan93

i have been playing for about a day now and dont even kno where to start. i kno how to smash trash and stuff but i keep on getting "rank e" how do i unlock stage 2 and on? and one more question..when thay are doing the rank when ECO is down on the level thing is that good or bad..i kno i want eco but idk wat wins or wat not..and how do i get trophies?!?!

thx in advance

You loose when 3 undamaged items fall out the can. You advance to the next level after all items belonging to that level have been dropped. There are a lot of items per level ;). What makes trashpanic so difficult is that you have to go through the game in one sitting.

To finish a lvl in eco you need to have the scale at the end of the lvl tip to the green side. To get green balls, decompose as much trash as you can, save the mottainai and keep the trashcan as empty as possible towards the end of the lvl. To avoid purple balls dont use bombs, use as little fire as possible and control the smoke the fires emmit, try not to drop any trash, broken or not outside of the can and dont destroy the mottainai.

The ranking is determined by the score you get and how eco-friendly you have been. The more items you completely destroy, the more points you get.

But i wouldnt pay too much attention to either eco or rank untill after you get the hang of the basic idea of the game.

For a full guide ill refer you to legndorock's guide. It has helped me and many others a bunch to figure it all out.