The 0% Club

CAMson999

So, who else is living with 0% written next to Trash Panic? :)

Members with 0%:

CAMson999

hova1979

ConnorBL4

ThuiSSiE

BlackStar2k

K--DAWG

Live_fr0m_Ny

Ryanmushr00ms

AstralBlades

AUSPUFF

Mark

imshamir14

zubr_z_puszczy

SatchBoOoGiE

Dolken

chewbacon

Smoove187

mushroomhead75

Frode

dciguy01

d1capo

Bobbob

Talonkard044

Kevb

ZiegeHH

Scottyb6546

Volgrim

fandeej

Roughdawg4

Timmey72

IamQmai

Doug-e-freh2435

Edited by CAMson999

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Complete the Sweets levels. They really are not that hard at all.

It is since you need to complete it on ECO route which is a lot harder than it sounds. It took me a little while to get the hang of this even after completing it on Normal EGO route.

Anyway, 0% club people, the 24hour one is easily attainable if you start the game and leave it hanging on the continue game screen. Yes 24 hours may seem like a waste of electricity. But actually turning off your TV is ok. Computers don't use up much electricity anyway, so there's no excuse for not getting the 24 hour trophy, do it while you sleep! :D

Will only take you about 2 days doing that.

• 3 weeks later...
> Complete the Sweets levels. They really are not that hard at all.

It is since you need to complete it on ECO route which is a lot harder than it sounds. It took me a little while to get the hang of this even after completing it on Normal EGO route.

Anyway, 0% club people, the 24hour one is easily attainable if you start the game and leave it hanging on the continue game screen. Yes 24 hours may seem like a waste of electricity. But actually turning off your TV is ok. Computers don't use up much electricity anyway, so there's no excuse for not getting the 24 hour trophy, do it while you sleep! :D

Will only take you about 2 days doing that.

PS3 power consumption is over 200W. This is a definite waste of energy. If you want to leave it on, let it fold, at least then it's doing something useful.

Come on, leaving your PS3 on for 1 friggin' trophy?

Anyhow, I'm signing this list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Like playing the game for 24 hours? Just for one bronze? You do realise how much will I pay for the electricity just for one bronze and have no fun....

hahahaha thats hilarious, & so true... anyways u can sign me up for this, i do not have patience for literally a garbage tetris game

i was just about to buy this game.. im person who wants to have 100% on every game.. so yeah, my friend invite me over, and i mistakenly saw trash panic (the game i wanted to buy next day).. and we started playing it.. we played for like 2-3 hours to beat game on easy.. and we couldnt do it.. and thats not funny its sad, thanks god i didnt buy the game, i'd probably have 0%, or maybe 1 bronze trophy ''play the game for 24 hours'' rofl :D

so im never going to buy the game, so its your choice to write me to this list