Trophy Difficulty Rating  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Trophy Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_95.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.52

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this deserves to be put on the "Toughest PSN Torphy games" I don't know anyone who even has a single trophy for this game yet.

Oh I've got one: The played for over 24 hours trophy. I would've cleared Maindish, too if the stupid game didn't kick you off when you get this trophy. I was on FREAKING stage 6!:mad:

This game is sickeningly hard. Only for masochists. I gave it a 10.

I think that this deserves to be put on the "Toughest PSN Torphy games" I don't know anyone who even has a single trophy for this game yet.

I've got the trophy for having an empty trash can at the end of the level... level #2 gives you a good opportunity to burn all the trash in your can at the end of the level. Haven't played for 24 hours, I'm trying to take this game in small doses so I don't go crazy... I haven't decided what I'm going to rate this one, but it's certainly one of the more challenging trophy sets out there.

EDIT: I'm just going to rate this one a 10. I've had this game since the day after it came out and I've got one lousy bronze trophy and a serious case of "Rubbish Rage". I'm about ready to go knock my trash can over, just 'cuz. They had such a good concept going and they totally blew it with the out-of-control difficulty and complete abortion of a physics engine.

Edited by jqtaxpayer

This game is harder than Zen Pinball.

I only got 2 trophies (Cleared Main Mode – Sweets on ECO and The Trash can was completely emptied when cleared!) in about 9,5 hours of play and i didn't clearly understand the score rules yet...

The trophies on here are ridiculously hard. I prefer trophies to be challenging rather than easy, but these are just something else entirely. Most of them require doing something on HELL mode which itself is hard to unlock cause you have to finish Main Dish. I just gave up on the trophies and just play it for fun now.

This game is beyond Battletoads hard!!!

Insta-10 from me! 0 trophies! Grrr!

Not even beaten lvl 4! It frustrates me too much to persevere!

I almost bought a HK PSN card for around £20, just so I could get this early ...Glad I didn't now. Could've been brilliant if it was a bit more playable and not so damn frustrating! Grrr!

*breeeeeathe*

I need to spend more time with this game cuz i'm not completely sure how to even play the game. I wish there was a tutorial or something...

There is a tutorial vid on the UK store.

Only just getting into it, but it does seem rather difficult. Maybe I shouldnt worry too much about the trophies for this one!

• 3 weeks later...

Of all the games I have played so far this is, without a doubt, the hardest to attain a trophy.

I have one - the empty bin - and even that was a task to get. Don't have the 24 hour trophy yet, but I am sure that will come long before any others. My girlfriend loves/hates this game, so maybe she will have some luck. :confused:

10/10

Whoever voted 1 for difficulty is probably full of it, or the game developer, haha

Nah, there's some douchebag around here who's voting 1 for all of them. Probably one of those people who complained because olsen got credit for the Difficulty Rating threads when they thought it was their idea and they wanted to be a little bitch about it.

FYI, to the offender: if you're still lurking, EVERYONE had the idea... olsen is the one that ACTED upon the idea. Like Henry Ford said, you don't build a reputation on what you're going to do. So quit it!