Post your highest round you got to in Escalation

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im at level 22 now. i think i gotta quit. after wave 15 the next waves are all the same :( Also im playing alone from wave 15:D Air Raid in Broken Hope is the best :D

Edit: Died at wave 27, with over 750 kills and 1 death. Rank 15 till 24 playd alone :)

Edited by LANGEFLAP-NL

• 2 weeks later...
Im at level 22 now. i think i gotta quit. after wave 15 the next waves are all the same :( Also im playing alone from wave 15:D Air Raid in Broken Hope is the best :D

Edit: Died at wave 27, with over 750 kills and 1 death. Rank 15 till 24 playd alone :)

Impressive. I only got to wave 17 and didn't care much after that since we all got the trophy. =P

• 1 month later...

Congrats. I'm impressed.

As for me, I only managed to get to wave 12 and that was the first time I did it. Hadn't gotten that close since.

16...I was going to play a new round as usual and didnt have the Heavy Metal War trophy yet. Im get into the map and voila tese 3 guys have already reached round 12, i stick around we played well, revived downed players when necessary but at lvl 14 most of died but one guy using a optimus prime and a Gatling Gun(X-12 scrapmaker) managed to defeat the remaining Brutes and we all got the heavy metal war trophy then most of us died at the middle of lvl 16.

But i was in awe how easily i got it by spawning in such a high level game.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...