Wait! I Still Function!

I've noticed a lot of people having problems with this trophy. Listen up guys, getting the trophy is really quite easy, so here's a really simple method to hopefully end this problem.

STEP 1: You and a friend should first start a co-op campaign on Chapter 8, Checkpoint 8. The difficulty should be Medium, but you can do whatever difficulty you prefer.

STEP 2: The person getting the trophy should be Ironhide, and the other person NEEDS to be Warpath. Using Ironhide and Optimus will NOT work because the AI Warpath will use the turret to take all of your kills.

STEP 3: Warpath needs to stand around and do nothing while Ironhide moves forward to trigger a load of spiders. Let the spiders beat you.

STEP 4: The spiders will chase the AI Optimus, but they'll come back to you now and then. Just aim carefully and the Scatter Blaster should be able to take out a bunch of them easily.

And there you have it, the silver trophy is now yours! =P

As of 8.18.10 - I'm glad I could help some people out, but I no longer have this game anymore, so I won't be accepting friend requests asking for help. Sorry guys! =/

Edited by Seishuku

I've noticed a lot of people having problems with this trophy. Listen up guys, getting the trophy is really quite easy, so here's a really simple method to hopefully end this problem.

STEP 1: You and a friend should first start a co-op campaign on Chapter 8, Checkpoint 8. The difficulty should be Medium, but you can do whatever difficulty you prefer.

STEP 2: The person getting the trophy should be Ironhide, and the other person NEEDS to be Warpath. Using Ironhide and Optimus will NOT work because the AI Warpath will use the turret to take all of your kills.

STEP 3: Warpath needs to stand around and do nothing while Ironhide moves forward to trigger a load of spiders. Let the spiders beat you.

STEP 4: The spiders will chase the AI Optimus, but they'll come back to you now and then. Just aim carefully and the Scatter Blaster should be able to take out a bunch of them easily.

Thx Seishuku got it this weekend with this approach. Worked like a charm.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Still haven't been able to get this, even after numerous attempts :( Anyone out there who could help a fellow player out or anyone who doesn't already have this want some to do the trophy with.. I am willing to keep going until both of us/everyone has it

add PSN: Khardku (just put still function or something in the msg so i know)

Edit: Finally got the trophy :) thanks to some help

Edited by Khardku

Havent managed to do it yet, its just so hard getting downed.

You need to find a boosting partner is make it easier and use seishuku's guide

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...