Online Dead?

There are people playing it, but these are like people who already maxed out their classes and just go and kill people. I tried playing conquest and all the other team was full of level 25 players just going and killing us. they didnt even go for the objective.

Just a bunch of assholes left playing and a very small group trying to go for the trophies

its hard now with only like 30-40 people playing on each mode.

That new transformers just looks awsome.. and makes me wanna get it but dont wanna miss out on story on this one. However i DO NOT wanna play 100 hours online for just couple trophies, and thats been my hold back to get this.

Speaking of which... why is this not classified a shooter? I was told my diff ppl, this is a shooting game with alittle melee? Would that not mean its a shooter?.. even the online is SHOOTING?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the real hard core players are all that's left.

it sucks for leveling till you are as good as, or at least can hold your own with them

Unfortunately, i think a boostin group is the only way to go as you need 4 players to start a conquest game and (right now) there is no one online playing that mode. DM is a waste of time for leveling imo.

• 3 months later...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot even find a single match! It either sits on the "finding match" screen, or just sends me to an empty lobby. It seems strange, because there seems to be quite a few people online (almost 3,000 ATM). Does anyone know if this has anything to do with not owning the DLC? It's hard to believe that all the matches in progress are being played on DLC maps...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot even find a single match! It either sits on the "finding match" screen, or just sends me to an empty lobby. It seems strange, because there seems to be quite a few people online (almost 3,000 ATM). Does anyone know if this has anything to do with not owning the DLC? It's hard to believe that all the matches in progress are being played on DLC maps...

When I get that "Finding Match" for more than 2 mins, I hit :circle" and start another search for a match. It can be a PIA sometimes but I usually go back and forth between Regional and World Wide to find a match.

As for having the DLC to play in matches, it's not a requirement but it does HELP when u want to avoid getting kicked out cuz u dont have that Map!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the response Reyno, but it's been almost two weeks since my first post, and I still haven't found a conquest match...It's been beyond aggravating, and I'm continuously thrown to an empty server (usually 40+ people on conquest mode). There usually isn't much trouble finding a TDM game, but the teams are always unbalanced and full of Level 25 players...I'm gaining XP, but it's such a slow process :(

• 4 months later...

spent last two weeks online and just finshed. some tips i would have are if you cant find a game log out and try again. or restart the ps3. finding a game takes a while unless you play peak hours. saturday and sunday is very busy, esclation was easiest to find games then.

boosting is the way to go, but i did it withe team death match only really saw 3-4 maxed out dudes a game,and they mostly fought each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I was playing last night for a few hours and it showed more than 2K people playing online.Yes it would be better to play wit a band of four to get the online troohies needed.... but no, MP aint dead, Yet...

Wow, I thought a lot less would be playing it. 2k is not bad at all. I remember they were doing a 10x experience point weekend last year and that's what made me think the online was dead.

• 1 year later...