MP Shutdown

• 1 month later...

i think its only a question about when you go online, i remember before i platted this game that sometimes it was impossible to get on, but if you were on at the right time, you would have no problems getting into a match and have fun

Is anyone going to answer a simple question or just look at the post

you have to patient for answers when you post in the retail forum, people dont know that you have posted this until they have gotten to this section of the forum, and considering WoF is not that much of a popular game anymore, you shouldnt expect someone to come answering so quick

Edited by Tensei

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with ReynosoSix. Back then when I was still playing the online there where situations when I also couldn't log in thinking that the servers where down. But leaving the mp and coming back already fixed things. Sometimes I even had to switch to the campaign (but just as far as to chapter select) and then try the mp again and everything worked. I suggest trying that approach if nothing seems to be working for you.

• 6 months later...
For what it's worth, that last few Saturday morning's that I have logged on (about 8:30-9 am PST), there are easily between 300 - 500 people playing this game online! :applause:

I'll second that although it is tough to get into a game sometimes (unless you do not mind team deathmatch). I often get error messages trying to connect and then, when I do, I end up hosting my own room (conquest).